Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

cloudTrader

I am giving you the link for the Volume Digger Data Downloader. Through this utility you can download upto 15 days of historical 1 min. data from Google of almost all Cash scrips. I made a sample list of 100 stocks. You can add or remove stocks as per your choice. The format has to be followed as done in the text file. of Google Data.

For current day 1 min. backfill also this utility is great.

Download

Happy Trading !!

mmca2006

I am giving you the link for the Volume Digger Data Downloader. Through this utility you can download upto 15 days of historical 1 min. data from Google of almost all Cash scrips. I made a sample list of 100 stocks. You can add or remove stocks as per your choice. The format has to be followed as done in the text file. of Google Data.

For current day 1 min. backfill also this utility is great.

Download

Happy Trading !!
Thanks Leonid , for your link, however last 4 years I am using data down loader , It is exceptionally good utility given by Joy , but he has stopped to provide any support and it is downloading data from google / yahoo , the data quality sometimes is in question ,for eg. on 28/3/16 I got some unusual data .Moreover if there any change in URL of google / yahoo , it will stop to work. . Currently I am extracting IEOD data one by one for each symbols of the watch list of TT which is time taking and painful also .
So I want any tips / tricks :) by which can fetch IEOD data of all Symbols of the watch list from TT by a single command. Data quality is beyond question.

DSM

MMCA,

Don't think there is such a provision in TT as far as I know.... :(

Thanks Leonid , for your link, however last 4 years I am using data down loader , It is exceptionally good utility given by Joy , but he has stopped to provide any support and it is downloading data from google / yahoo , the data quality sometimes is in question ,for eg. on 28/3/16 I got some unusual data .Moreover if there any change in URL of google / yahoo , it will stop to work. . Currently I am extracting IEOD data one by one for each symbols of the watch list of TT which is time taking and painful also .
So I want any tips / tricks :) by which can fetch IEOD data of all Symbols of the watch list from TT by a single command. Data quality is beyond question.

cloudTrader

MMCA,

Don't think there is such a provision in TT as far as I know.... :(
I agree with DSM. As the data could be extracted only after opening the chart therefore it seems that the process could not be automated in Trade Tiger like it can be in NEST..

DSM

TP :)

Wish I could.... However, I don't even use Amibroker.

But good idea worth considering.... :lol:

DSM, please put in your experience with using TT -->Amibroker and back. We maybe giving them some new customers. At least we can put our name down for referral benefits :D