Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

DSM

Fundootrader,

You can create your own watchlist - I think you can have max of 160 scripts.

Click on 'Marketwatch' - It's the 2nd tab on top
Click on blank window
Press Insert
On the tab, Click 'Derivatives'
Choose 'All' from Script tab
Choose 'Near' for Expiry
Choose 'Futures' from Instruments
Once this is done, Click 'Show'
Tick the 'Right Arrow' (Top left)
Click 'Add'
Save with the name you desire.

You can save as many watchlist as you want.

Thanks - This is part 2 - how to link

First Q - is there predefined marketwatch for all FNO stocks ? couldn't find one

Sunnyraj

Right click --> Chart --> Save chart
TP sir, already tried this option. It saves the analysis, but when you load the chart it doesn't open in real time....it's more like a screenshot...live values are not updated.

I also called the customer support. They said, TT if installed in two PC's will have different folders and saved data. So, if i login from another PC, i'll have to do the analysis on chart again which will be saved on that particular PC..

Last edited:

DSM

TT - Heatmap

An interesting feature of TT is 'Heatmap' It shows the top % gainers or losers. The heatmap can also be sorted out % wise or as per script.... And to add to it, it is dynamic and displays the changes happening live.....

To use this feature, all one needs to do is to go to the script list, and Right Click, 'View Heat Map'

Here's the heatmap of F&O scripts :

Here's the heatmap of commodities :

DSM

Ankur,

Have done it before.... It is normal practice.

I got a call from Sharekhan, they are asking to fill the form for KYC. They need one canceled check.
Does any body got the same call...?

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I got a call from Sharekhan, they are asking to fill the form for KYC. They need one canceled check.
Does any body got the same call...?
I m not sharekhan customer, but asking for re kyc and cancelled cheque is weird.
did they give any explanation?
my guess is they must have lost ur documents.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Ankur,

have icici direct since 10 yrs. no such issues from them. maybe sharekhan is very sincere abt updating records of customers. :clap:

Ankur,

I m not sharekhan customer, but asking for re kyc and cancelled cheque is weird.
did they give any explanation?
my guess is they must have lost ur documents.
Thanks DSM

vijkris, I have done this earlier, don't know what happened.
I also don't trade with Sharekhan now moved to zerodha. But some times i use trade tiger so i don't want to close that one.:D

amitagg

Crude Oil Trader
TP sir, already tried this option. It saves the analysis, but when you load the chart it doesn't open in real time....it's more like a screenshot...live values are not updated.

I also called the customer support. They said, TT if installed in two PC's will have different folders and saved data. So, if i login from another PC, i'll have to do the analysis on chart again which will be saved on that particular PC..

Have u found the solution