Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

DSM

Megapixel - The annual fees are being charged since a few months. A few TT users have faced disconnection as well. But I understand a few lucky users have escaped scrutiny and are currently using TT for free.

damn! ... when they started charging this ? Is there any notification ?

DSM

ExcellentPawan,

Right click on the chart, Click Study, Click Add Study. You will get a list of predefined indicators which include :

ADX
ATR
Bollinger Band
CCI
Double Average (Two plotted averages, with colors remaining the same)
Know Sure Thing
MACD
MACD Histogram
Price Relative (to Nifty)
PSAR
Rate of Change
RSI
Supertrend
Stochastics

The parameters for the above can be modified....

Edit : One can include as many MA's as per one choice (I think the limit for indicators on a chart is 8)

How can i see predefined indicators

megapixel

Megapixel - The annual fees are being charged since a few months. A few TT users have faced disconnection as well. But I understand a few lucky users have escaped scrutiny and are currently using TT for free.
I think there is no charge in my account currently.

Is there any way to check whether I am being charged or not ;)

Or Is it at the end of the year they debit Rs 6000 ?:annoyed:

Of course , I maintain some balance in the account and trade very little sometimes.....may be because of that they spared me :)

By the way , Is it possible to overlap two charts on the same window in TT?
Example: Nifty and BHEL line chart on single window ....possible ?

Last edited:

DSM

Megapixel,

You will need to check your account - possibly there can have been a debit for the fees, but this only you can verify.

I usually open 4 charts in one screen. Only have to resize them. Simply go to the scrip you want, and press Ctrl and double click (and add indicators) Then go to the next script...... A short cut would be that once you have arranged the charts you like in the manner you want, save this as a template with preferred indicators and Timeframes that can be called on click of one button. To do this, Click on Home button and then 'Save' Layout with a certain name. To get this layout back, Click Home button, then Click Select Layout and then choose the Saved Layout. You can have multiple Layouts. I have different ones for Nifty F&O, MCX etc.

Also, you can have layouts of different stocks, or combination of Stocks and Commodities and Currencies on one screen. Or even with different Time Frames (Daily, Intraday, 5 Days etc) Screen shot attached :

I think there is no charge in my account currently.

Is there any way to check whether I am being charged or not ;)

Or Is it at the end of the year they debit Rs 6000 ?:annoyed:

Of course , I maintain some balance in the account and trade very little sometimes.....may be because of that they spared me :)

By the way , Is it possible to overlap two charts on the same window in TT?
Example: Nifty and BHEL line chart on single window ....possible ?

megapixel

Thanks DSM,

In fact I was looking to watch relative performance of two scrips in a single chart.

Example: say BHEL vs ITC ..relative performance in a single chart ...is it possible ? of course ..two separate charts using Save Layout works fine.

But if we could watch a relative performance in a single chart :(

DSM

Mexapixel,

It can be possible - but I guess Sharekhan team has not enabled the option.

Saying this as it is possible to compare any script with index (Nifty, BankNifty, Jr Nifty, CNX 100, CNX Auto, CNX IT, CNX Pharma, CNX Metal, CNX Service, CNX Infra, CNX Small Cap, CNX Mid Cap, CNX PSE, etc. etc)

This comparison/option is available under Study, Add Study, Then select Price Relative and Index)

Chart comparison of Nifty with BankNifty attached.

Thanks DSM,

In fact I was looking to watch relative performance of two scrips in a single chart.

Example: say BHEL vs ITC ..relative performance in a single chart ...is it possible ? of course ..two separate charts using Save Layout works fine.

But if we could watch a relative performance in a single chart :(

megapixel

Mexapixel,

It can be possible - but I guess Sharekhan team has not enabled the option.

Saying this as it is possible to compare any script with index (Nifty, BankNifty, Jr Nifty, CNX 100, CNX Auto, CNX IT, CNX Pharma, CNX Metal, CNX Service, CNX Infra, CNX Small Cap, CNX Mid Cap, CNX PSE, etc. etc)

This comparison/option is available under Study, Add Study, Then select Price Relative and Index)

Chart comparison of Nifty with BankNifty attached.

very nice ......Thanks for this useful information.