Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

DSM

Could not agree more TP. I guess TT users should log complaints on Say It, Feel It.

I think that NOW and NEST have a better solution to this. They simply ask "Reconnected to the system, Reconcile ? (Yes/No)"

cloudTrader

@ DSM,

In Trade Tiger Chart, 90 days Intraday Chart button is given but it is not active. Is it possible to view 90 days Intraday data ? If yes whats the process ?

Thanks.

DSM

Hi Leonid,

Am sure this feature will be activated for some super users. The way to go about getting this feature would be to write to Sharekhan via Feel it, Say it . Or atleast get a token by registering for assistance on the helpline....

@ DSM,

In Trade Tiger Chart, 90 days Intraday Chart button is given but it is not active. Is it possible to view 90 days Intraday data ? If yes whats the process ?

Thanks.

deadbrain

TT from IIFL though a bit expensive is very good trader terminal. Even if my broadband stops working, I switch to 3G and it connects immediately.

hi....... good effort .......
i am new to this community.......
i am also TT using few months ...... its a very nice terminal for trade........
i need to know the following things ......

1. about the API and how to write the coding from basics.......
2. write the coding in the excel to create the indication for buy /sell & exit /book forfit

i have some simple strategy .......

thanks in advance......
mail id [email protected]

DSM

TT from IIFL? O.k. If you are trading IIFL, check EACH AND EVERY contract note of your trades, and just do a calculation of the brokerage you pay!!!

TT from IIFL though a bit expensive is very good trader terminal. Even if my broadband stops working, I switch to 3G and it connects immediately.

DSM

Cvaji79,

Re. API, suggest you write of your query in technical thread. You might get a better response there.....

hi....... good effort .......
i am new to this community.......
i am also TT using few months ...... its a very nice terminal for trade........
i need to know the following things ......

1. about the API and how to write the coding from basics.......
2. write the coding in the excel to create the indication for buy /sell & exit /book forfit

i have some simple strategy .......

thanks in advance......
mail id [email protected]

deadbrain

TT from IIFL? O.k. If you are trading IIFL, check EACH AND EVERY contract note of your trades, and just do a calculation of the brokerage you pay!!!
2 ps 20ps and 40 per lot...is what i am paying now.

DSM

O.k. I don't know your turnover. So maybe you may find it worth it. However, many traders have had bad experiences with IIFL. Hence, irrespective of the brokerage agreed, it makes sense to check your contract notes. IIFL has been known to sock the traders with higher brokerage than agreed.... as no body checks the fine print, and many traders are too taxed to review contracts notes after end of trading day. While initially all may seem o.k. the higher brokerage charges are levied once the traders are in a sense of complacency..... my 2C.

2 ps 20ps and 40 per lot...is what i am paying now.

deadbrain

O.k. I don't know your turnover. So maybe you may find it worth it. However, many traders have had bad experiences with IIFL. Hence, irrespective of the brokerage agreed, it makes sense to check your contract notes. IIFL has been known to sock the traders with higher brokerage than agreed.... as no body checks the fine print, and many traders are too taxed to review contracts notes after end of trading day. While initially all may seem o.k. the higher brokerage charges are levied once the traders are in a sense of complacency..... my 2C.
My brokerae was ealier very high. I kept calling them and finally reached at current tariff. The reason why I am still with them is MR Amar Ambani whose market mantra works great. His reaseach and calls give me very good returns. Weakly wraps are great as well. It works out good for me especially in swing trades. Thanks.