Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

Bhai,
Definition of perfection is: In TD Setup Close of bars 8 or 9 should be lower than the low of bar-6 and bar-7.

Say our TD Setup runs till 12 bars instead of 9 bars, in that case the above rule will be applicable on bar-11/12 (not on bar-8/9) right ? So, in that case we will say bar12 or bar11's close should be lower than low of bar-9 and bar-10.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Bhai,
Definition of perfection is: In TD Setup Close of bars 8 or 9 should be lower than the low of bar-6 and bar-7.

Say our TD Setup runs till 12 bars instead of 9 bars, in that case the above rule will be applicable on bar-11/12 (not on bar-8/9) right ? So, in that case we will say bar12 or bar11's close should be lower than low of bar-9 and bar-10.
No.
Perfection in a buy setup is low of bar 8 or 9 should be lower than low of bar 6 and 7. Mirror for sell setup.
If perfection does not occur at 8 or 9, it is likely that it will eventually occur in next 1 to 4 bars, i.e. the market will revisit lows of 6 and 7.
However absence of perfection does not delay or retard the quality of emerging count down.

No.
Perfection in a buy setup is low of bar 8 or 9 should be lower than low of bar 6 and 7. Mirror for sell setup.
If perfection does not occur at 8 or 9, it is likely that it will eventually occur in next 1 to 4 bars, i.e. the market will revisit lows of 6 and 7.
However absence of perfection does not delay or retard the quality of emerging count down.
Then what is the use of 'perfection', If is does not confirms about quality of CD ? Should not we ignore it completely then ?

vivektrader

Then what is the use of 'perfection', If is does not confirms about quality of CD ? Should not we ignore it completely then ?
Perfection is important if one was to trade the setups themselves (read trading perfected setups in Perl's book), otherwise no role in CD.

travi

@Krishnan86
Go slow, I now feel you want to learn this method in a week :D
ST Sir would have taken more than a year, and years to perfect it.
The consequence will be more pain than gain and its easy to write on a clean slate than a messed up one.

If you wire your brain wrongly, unlearning will be even more tough.
==== The above are my 2 cents === no need to reply to it.

I'm posting this about perfection and intersection.

They are both opposite in nature, which identifies the balance in the current trend.
Perfection is required to test that there is steam in the move, will intersection is supposed to test that the whole market is not gung-ho in that trend.
Again, CD is supposed to be more inclined to consolidation rather than trend but if it has a bias, trade along with it not against.

@Krishnan86
Go slow, I now feel you want to learn this method in a week :D
ST Sir would have taken more than a year, and years to perfect it.
The consequence will be more pain than gain and its easy to write on a clean slate than a messed up one.

If you wire your brain wrongly, unlearning will be even more tough.
==== The above are my 2 cents === no need to reply to it.

I'm posting this about perfection and intersection.

They are both opposite in nature, which identifies the balance in the current trend.
Perfection is required to test that there is steam in the move, will intersection is supposed to test that the whole market is not gung-ho in that trend.
Again, CD is supposed to be more inclined to consolidation rather than trend but if it has a bias, trade along with it not against.
Thanks for comments :)
No, not a week. But i wanted to simplify the thing a bit for myself. The more i read this thread the more confused i become, thanks to demark's youtube video. Anyways, i am back to Perl's book third time, hopefully i will be out of it this time with some more knowledge. And then post some charts.

vivektrader

After you spend some time, things get simpler, confusion begins to clear off. I would still maintain that most of the resources and concepts regarding Sequential plus numerous clarifications and inputs by ST sir, plus charts are there in the thread itself.
It would be a good idea to read sequential from Perl's book and then come back to the thread, it would probably make much more sense.

Vivek

After you spend some time, things get simpler, confusion begins to clear off. I would still maintain that most of the resources and concepts regarding Sequential plus numerous clarifications and inputs by ST sir, plus charts are there in the thread itself.
It would be a good idea to read sequential from Perl's book and then come back to the thread, it would probably make much more sense.

Vivek
Thanks Vivek Bhai :)
Yes, that sounds like a better approach. i.e
1. Read Perl's book.
2. Then read this thread.
3. Then mark lots of charts and discuss here.