Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

We do count beyond CD 13, see chart in post 272 of Powergrid corporation, I am trading that still.

Vivek
My mistake, missed that chart.
So, the rule is: We need to wait for atleast 13 CD bars. Once we have 13 CD bars, we look for 'bearish flip'(to go short). Until we get that 'bearish flip', we will not initiate a trade. Hence we can have 3 following scenarios after 13 CD bars:

Scenario-1: Immediately after completing 13 CD bars we get 'bearish flip' and we look for 'short entry'.
Scenario-2: After completing 13 CD bars, market takes another 2-3 bars to reach 'bearish flip', and then we look for 'short entry'.
Scenario-3: After completing 13 CD bars, market enters sideways and we dont get a 'bearish flip' for quite some time, in that case we wait indefinitely for a 'bearish flip'.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
My mistake, missed that chart.
So, the rule is: We need to wait for atleast 13 CD bars. Once we have 13 CD bars, we look for 'bearish flip'(to go short). Until we get that 'bearish flip', we will not initiate a trade. Hence we can have 3 following scenarios after 13 CD bars:

Scenario-1: Immediately after completing 13 CD bars we get 'bearish flip' and we look for 'short entry'.
Scenario-2: After completing 13 CD bars, market takes another 2-3 bars to reach 'bearish flip', and then we look for 'short entry'.
Scenario-3: After completing 13 CD bars, market enters sideways and we dont get a 'bearish flip' for quite some time, in that case we wait indefinitely for a 'bearish flip'.
Right.
Bearish flip is the safest way to enter.
Close less than open is another way to enter.
Review few earlier posts (this thread) of ST sir regarding entry criteria.

Last edited:
Right.
Bearish flip is the safest way to enter.
Close less than open is another way to enter.
Review few earlier posts (this thread) of ST sir regarding entry criteria.
Vivek Bhai,
whatever we are discussing i summarizing in my google spreadsheet(given in my signature). Wherever i feel, we have covered all the 'rules' i have marked it as 'green'. Please find some time to check it. Once we are ready with all 'green' matrix, i will start posting charts :)

travi

Bhai, If we dont stop counting at CD-13, then where do we stop ? what is the termination condition ? Till now whatever charts i saw (in this thread) everywhere we stopped counting at CD-13. Am i missing something ?
I hope you have read that the CD can also fail, its not a full proof system, if interpreted correctly with market conditions it is very potent.

CD can continue upto 18 and beyond but then user discretion should step in.
Mostly recycle or opposite setup will occur by then.

travi

Have tried to mark the Sell Setup and CD for Hindustan Zinc. Please check if correct or not.
Thanks
:thumb: Intersection is microscopic :D
Lesson to learn from there is to expect the run to trend rather than exhaustion.
Some ppl trade pullbacks which is like buy on dips but this one didn't give any chance.

Have tried to mark the Sell Setup and CD for Hindustan Zinc. Please check if correct or not.

Thanks
Wouldn't later (numbered in green) bars upto #6 also qualify as continuous extension of SETUP (of bars numbered in blue) (because their close is higher than previous 4th bar)
that is, they will be counted in both SU and CD ?

Thanks.

I hope you have read that the CD can also fail, its not a full proof system, if interpreted correctly with market conditions it is very potent.

CD can continue upto 18 and beyond but then user discretion should step in.
Mostly recycle or opposite setup will occur by then.
Do when they talk about "Recycle" of CD happening upon 'bar continuing upto 18' it relates to TDS*-SetUp#18 & NOT TDS*-CountDown#18 ?

Can somebody have a look, please.

[/url]free photo upload[/IMG]

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Wouldn't later (numbered in green) bars upto #6 also qualify as continuous extension of SETUP (of bars numbered in blue) (because their close is higher than previous 4th bar)
that is, they will be counted in both SU and CD ?

Thanks.
Correct.

Vivek