Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

From bar 13 (including bar 13), you can look for countdown criteria to start it.
Setup stays (coz minimum requirement of 9 is satisfied), its length is uptill bar 11.
In your hypothetical situation, if gap bar is in the direction of setup, it will be part of setup.
Vivek
1. That clarifies lots of doubts.:clap:
2. I am currently preparing a 'matrix' with all the possible combinations that market can throw at us. 'Matrix' also contains 'action' column which basically tells, what should trader do in the given scenario. Please allow me some time, i am more than half done, there are only few doubts that i have (one of them u clarified today morning), once i am all clear from my side i will post that 'matrix'. Seniors are welcome to point out any mistakes in the matrix.

In this chart, the up arrow is setup 9 candle which continued till sell set up 13 w/o any intersection....Current candle is 6th candle in a new buy setup...
What will happen to the CD here...Will the CD start from candle 9 here? What will be the cd start in case we dont get a new buy setup.

Thanks.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
[/QUOTE]
Didn't intersection take place at 8?
I think it did, so CD can start from 9 sell setup bar.

Last edited:
Earliest intersection can take place at 8.
Overlap of 8 with 5/4/3/2/1
Or
9 with 6/5/4/3/2/1
If intersection does not take place at 8 or 9, it can take place at any subsequent bar of the continuing set up, for e.g. if it takes place at bar 11, it would be like overlap of 11 with 8 or 7 or 6 ....and so on up to 1.
CD is started only when intersection has taken place, if that bar is 9, CD can start from 9 itself if it satisfies the CD criteria.

Vivek
Thanks Vivek for the clarification. So irrespective of intersection the Bar counting goes on with the earliest Countdown starting at 9th bar if at least the 8th bar has an overlap with 5/4/3/2/1. What about how much further can we go in the Setup for checking of intersection. Is it till the 11th bar or till the current Setup gets cancelled by other qualifiers?

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Thanks Vivek for the clarification. So irrespective of intersection the Bar counting goes on with the earliest Countdown starting at 9th bar if at least the 8th bar has an overlap with 5/4/3/2/1. What about how much further can we go in the Setup for checking of intersection. Is it till the 11th bar or till the current Setup gets cancelled by other qualifiers?
Any bar untill the current Setup gets cancelled by other qualifiers

HappyLife

When you are trying desperately to learn demark …… try to combine TDREI also ….. observe …. to find out upper & lower level (30 & -30 work)

Metastock Code
HighMom:= H-Ref(H,-2);
LowMom:= L-Ref(L,-2);

Cond1:=(H>=Ref(L,-5) OR H>=Ref(L,-6));
Cond2:=(Ref(H,-2)>=Ref(C,-7) OR Ref(H,-2)>=Ref(C,-8));
Cond3:=(L<=Ref(H,-5) OR L<=Ref(H,-6));
Cond4:=(Ref(L,-2)<=Ref(C,-7) OR Ref(L,-2)<=Ref(C,-8));

Condchk:= ( Cond1 OR Cond2 ) AND ( Cond3 OR Cond4 );

Num1:= If(Condchk, (HighMom + LowMom), 0 );
Den1:= Abs( HighMom ) + Abs( LowMom );

TDREI:= 100 * (Sum( Num1, 5 )/Sum( Den1, 5 ));
TDREI;
for amibroker …… remove “:” & use plot to plot TDREI
i get the code from “www wisestocktrader com”

Last edited:
1. That clarifies lots of doubts.:clap:
2. I am currently preparing a 'matrix' with all the possible combinations that market can throw at us. 'Matrix' also contains 'action' column which basically tells, what should trader do in the given scenario. Please allow me some time, i am more than half done, there are only few doubts that i have (one of them u clarified today morning), once i am all clear from my side i will post that 'matrix'. Seniors are welcome to point out any mistakes in the matrix.
1. Ok, Here is the Version 1.0 of the matrix. Seniors, please point out any mistakes in the matrix. Also, if there is something that i have missed can be pointed out too.

2. I will keep updating this matrix with every feedback we get. The idea is, we want to document all the possible combination that market can throw at us.

3. Once the matrix is finalized, i will upload it on google drive as read only for anyone who wants to understand it.

4. Once we are all on the same page as far as basics are concerned, we will start discussing lots of charts (which i will be posting with markings). Hope that is ok with all :thumb:

Note: Sorry for the small fonts, as i wanted to keep the entire thing in one screenshot. Here is the link of google doc.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mLFNd386HdlpY-ojnhVx5xbwUv__Wi4ucwCMjWbpjcQ/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
When you are trying desperately to learn demark …… try to combine TDREI also ….. observe …. to find out upper & lower level (30 & -30 work)

Metastock Code

for amibroker …… remove “:” & use plot to plot TDREI
i get the code from “www wisestocktrader com”
What is the experience with TD-REI, plz.

Something similar for Amibroker, TD REI and TD Demarker is here.

travi

@Krishan86

Kindly name the TD Terminology so that reference can be standard.
Eg. TD Buy Setup, TD Sell Setup, Countdown (CD) etc...

HappyLife

What is the experience with TD-REI, plz.

Something similar for Amibroker, TD REI and TD Demarker is here.
Oscillator & TDREI
if try to look for something amibroker member login message … so alternative good one.

plot demark & tdrei & oscillator …… post your own observation …… note down …. what’s the value of tdrei & oscillator in case of perfect buy/sell setup ….. if fail then what’s the value ………

if you want to take share trading seriously then don’t ask do it yourself …… experiment with indicator & chart for 2/3 hour everyday after market.