Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

@Krishan86
1. TD Countdown is not correctly interpreted.
There is no fixation on 13 CD Bars.

2. True range is not defined.

3. Afaik, for TD Buy setup, SL is supposed to be lowest low of setup or CD and vice-versa for TD Sell.

4. TDST S/R should be well defined/explained.

Refrain from translating in own words, that may lead to further confusion. I've received this input from other contributors.

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
1. Ok, Here is the Version 1.0 of the matrix. Seniors, please point out any mistakes in the matrix. Also, if there is something that i have missed can be pointed out too.

2. I will keep updating this matrix with every feedback we get. The idea is, we want to document all the possible combination that market can throw at us.

3. Once the matrix is finalized, i will upload it on google drive as read only for anyone who wants to understand it.

4. Once we are all on the same page as far as basics are concerned, we will start discussing lots of charts (which i will be posting with markings). Hope that is ok with all :thumb:

Note: Sorry for the small fonts, as i wanted to keep the entire thing in one screenshot. Here is the link of google doc.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mLFNd386HdlpY-ojnhVx5xbwUv__Wi4ucwCMjWbpjcQ/edit?usp=sharing
There are many misinterpretations in your post. If the summary and explanations posted in this thread are still unclear, you should first go through sequential system in Perl's book (google its PDF).
After that you may reframe/repost if you intend to summarize the system.
Putting below correct definition of Bearish flip again:
A Bearish TD Price Flip occurs when the market records a close greater than the close four bars earlier, immediately followed by a close less than the close four bars earlier. So let us assume we have bar X. Now this Bar X closes higher than Close 4 bars ago (X-4) and thus establishes Bullish trend of market. But Next Bar Y (the one after X) immediately closes below close of 4 bars ago. So this changes the mood and sentiment in market.

Vivek

Oscillator & TDREI
if try to look for something amibroker member login message … so alternative good one.

plot demark & tdrei & oscillator …… post your own observation …… note down …. what’s the value of tdrei & oscillator in case of perfect buy/sell setup ….. if fail then what’s the value ………

if you want to take share trading seriously then don’t ask do it yourself …… experiment with indicator & chart for 2/3 hour everyday after market.
True. Self exertion and practise is paramount.
Experience of seniors help in narrowing down of prospective tools and concentration of effort besides providing encouragement to persist :)

There are many misinterpretations in your post. If the summary and explanations posted in this thread are still unclear, you should first go through sequential system in Perl's book (google its PDF).
After that you may reframe/repost if you intend to summarize the system.
Putting below correct definition of Bearish flip again:
A Bearish TD Price Flip occurs when the market records a close greater than the close four bars earlier, immediately followed by a close less than the close four bars earlier. So let us assume we have bar X. Now this Bar X closes higher than Close 4 bars ago (X-4) and thus establishes Bullish trend of market. But Next Bar Y (the one after X) immediately closes below close of 4 bars ago. So this changes the mood and sentiment in market.

Vivek
Sure, let me step back a bit and read this thread again from start. Thanks for your constructive comment. I believe that this system is not easy to understand, hence i will need all senior's support in completing the matrix where ever i go wrong. I will be back soon.

HappyLife

True. Self exertion and practise is paramount.
Experience of seniors help in narrowing down of prospective tools and concentration of effort besides providing encouragement to persist :)
don’t use demark now …. you can use tdrei / oscillator to filter signal …. experiment tdrei with bollinger band long ago …….every tools works but tuning needed …..
& Happy Trading

Mentioned in Perl book (pg 181)..
"DeMark indicators are now readily available on the Bloomberg Professional service, and on Aspen Graphics, CQG, Thomson Financial, and TradeStation software."

First four are probably costly, what about TradeStation.. isn't it supposed to be free or nearly free.
Any comments please.

Thanks

@Krishan86
1. TD Countdown is not correctly interpreted.
There is no fixation on 13 CD Bars.

2. True range is not defined.

3. Afaik, for TD Buy setup, SL is supposed to be lowest low of setup or CD and vice-versa for TD Sell.

4. TDST S/R should be well defined/explained.

Refrain from translating in own words, that may lead to further confusion. I've received this input from other contributors.
Thank you sir. I think i need to spend some more time before i can summarize my understanding of the system. Will be posting some questions, please find some time to answer them at our convenience.

Definition:

Explanation:
1. If ‘X’ bar’s close is greater than close of 'X-4’ bar
AND
2. ‘X+1’ bar’s close is less then close of ‘X-3’ bar should be met.

i.e we wont care about X-1, X-2, X-3 bar while checking condition-1
and we wont care about X-2, X-1, X bar while checking condition-2

Then we can say that we have a 'bearish flip' in place and we are ready to start counting 'TD Buys setup'.

Last edited: