The Crash( 17.5.2006) and FII activities since then

Status
Not open for further replies.
pkjha30 said:
Hi

Another theory. The exponential curve of sensex flight took it to vertical trajectory where it was turning uopn itself so velocity dropped down and slowly it is coming out of loop before it takes anothe loop which will be at higher altitude. Target of sensex at 15000 by FY2007 is not yet violated.

Pankaj:)
Dear Pankaj Sir,
It is a delight to read all your posting in all the threads. But the above sentence looks as if it is a passage from some High Court/Supreme Court Judgement. That means you never understand it at the first glance and sometimes not even after reading ten times :D Because, language is so complicated. By the way, one Mr. Sundara Aiyar was presiding at Judge at Madras High Court some time during 1910 to 1930. I used to read some of his judgments. His English was quite beautiful and gramatically correct also. Only disadvantage is that he used to make such complex sentences (usally his one sentences runs in to four or five lines with minimum three or four negatives) that it would take minimum of half an hour to read and digest half page of the judgment written by him. Imagine the toll taken by it on lesser folks like me. Please have some mercy upon lesser intelligent people like me and keep simple short sentences to express your ideas. By the way do you know the full extension of K.I.S.S in software coding language?:D Take this post in lighter vein and ignore all spelling and grammatical errors here :D. I am never ever intending to contest in spelling bees

Last edited:

pkjha30

Czar said:
dada 1500 by 2007, mere bhi dada nikle... ;)

one more question since you are the FII pro: Is there anyways we can check how & where the $ reserves come & go... cause since last 2/3 weeks our reserves have been dropping $2 bn weekly but the fii's are buying, so where is the $ going ?
Hi Just corrected. Remember we invented zero.

Oh my God We have 162.876 billion dollars. Don't worry where$ 2 bn has gone. Currency fluctuations. SDR $ 1 bn gone.Reserve IMF $ 1 bn gone.

http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/BS_PressReleaseDisplay.aspx?prid=14928

Remember this is the lean season. Remittances from NRI will be less. Satya is keeping money back in Dubai and srini in London :D Poor market condition.

Dollar appreciated. Naturally people will keep instead of remitting now.

BOP is negative. So while remittances are less import is more. Depends on what type :- capital goods or consumer goods.

Last edited:

pkjha30

munchikana said:
Dear Pankaj Sir,
It is a delight to read all your posting in all the threads. But the above sentence looks as if it is a passage from some High Court/Supreme Court Judgement. That means you never understand it at the first glance and sometimes not even after reading ten times Because, language is so complicated. By the way, one Mr. Sundara Aiyar was presiding at Judge at Madras High Court some time during 1910 to 1930. I used to read some of his judgments. His English was quite beautiful and gramatically correct also. Only disadvantage is that he used to make such complex sentences (usally his one sentences runs in to four or five lines with minimum three or four negatives) that it would take minimum of half an hour to read and digest half page of the judgment written by him. Imagine the toll taken by it on lesser folks like me. Please have some mercy upon lesser intelligent people like me and keep simple short sentences to express your ideas. By the way do you know the full extension of K.I.S.S in software coding language? Take this post in lighter vein and ignore all spelling and grammatical errors here . I am never ever intending to contest in spelling bees
Dear munchi

It just rubs off. After a while you feel like analyst and want to make a statement that looks like real pro.:D

Never mind K.I.S.S
AS I am not artificially intelligent I googled and found few
"Keep It Super Simple";
"Keep It Simple and Solid", in animation;
"Keep It Simple, Sweetie", gentler, or perhaps more patronising;
"Keep It Small and Simple";
"Keep It Simple, Smartguy";
"Keep It Simple and Stupid", often used when discussing artificial intelligence;
"Keep It Small and Scalable", often used when discussing IT;
"Keep It Short and Simple", a common marketing maxim for sales- esentations;
"Keep It Short and Sweet";
"Keep It Simple and Sweet";

"Keep It Stupidly Simple";
"Keep It Simple, Silly", another kinder phrasing;
"Keep It Stupid, Simple", the joking version;
"Keep It Simple, Shithead", the dysphemistic version.

IT related is in red. Do tell me what you meant:D

Any way to make it simple for airheads just see the sensex rising in last few months( see 10 yr chart). It was almost going vertical which is unsustainable. So like a plane going in vertical circle( called loop) it almost stops for a moment before turning back under pressure of gravity and then accelerates towards lower point of that loop at which time engine thrust is applied to make plane go up on increasing momentum at which time it enters another loop slightly higher than the previous one.Just learnt from a fighter pilot of MIG29. It is capable of almost vertical accleration immediately after takeoff and can reach 11 kms ( sensex was at 12K) in no time.

Exponential curves are found in mathematics. Real life example would be Darjeeling Himalayan Railway turning upon itself in a tighter loop formation in order to climb higher.:D

In any case I cannot hope to surpassHis Lordship.

pkjha30

Hi

Just a brief post

Dow managed to stay close to where it opened after lot of see saw. Just abt red.

Nasdaq was looking weak. Closed 0.66% lower.

Europe was firmly gripped by red.

Concern about rate hike has created anxiety in the minds of investor.

Well it seems they are having mood swings.

I think it is just profit booking by those who would like to get out now.
Further people trying to get some money by going quickly long and short. The market doesn't seem to be in normal trading range.It will be volatile.

Morning newspaper that I read was an extension of yesterday's euphoria.
Full of good news. But these will surely be discounted and monday opening should be weak. But downward pressure will not ease so easily. Best for us. Let it consolidte.

pkjha30

jdm said:
hi pankaj,
its how you look at things. just switch to semi log scale and complete different perspective emerges.

cheers,
jdm.
Hi jdm

Nice chart. logs have tendency to smoothen things. When I connected the lowest points on your chart it was bang on 5000. What could be the corresponding figure in normal scale?

jdm

pkjha30 said:
When I connected the lowest points on your chart it was bang on 5000. What could be the corresponding figure in normal scale?
same as we find in arithmetic scale. the script value doesnt changes. but how those values are plotted in the graph, thats changes.

pkjha30 said:
Hi Just corrected. Remember we invented zero.

Oh my God We have 162.876 billion dollars. Don't worry where$ 2 bn has gone. Currency fluctuations. SDR $ 1 bn gone.Reserve IMF $ 1 bn gone.

http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/BS_PressReleaseDisplay.aspx?prid=14928

Remember this is the lean season. Remittances from NRI will be less. Satya is keeping money back in Dubai and srini in London :D Poor market condition.

Dollar appreciated. Naturally people will keep instead of remitting now.

BOP is negative. So while remittances are less import is more. Depends on what type :- capital goods or consumer goods.

Waiting to remit 2$ billion. anyone ready to invest wisely on my behalf? :D

just kidding, mine is not even a drop in this Ocean. :)

Satya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Equities 21