The Crash( 17.5.2006) and FII activities since then

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkjha30

vinsu said:
Trader123 said:
Hi ..

On Jun5 , MF sold net 4173 Rs m , whereas FII brought net 5710 Rs m . Seems our own MF are the sellers now .. Source - Equity master .

Regards
Vinsu
Hi

Sure vinsu. It is MF and FIIs playing show match. What MFs are selling is what they bought in 2004. So in profit.

Similarly what FIIs are selling was bought after oct 2005. Ramp Up and thumps down. Quick buck for the taking.

Now they are buying from unsuspecting public. Soon we will see flailing desi bears being halaled.

The range will be 9500 to 11000 so far. If it falls further some of the vagitarian FIIs ( meaning small time investors from Foreign registered to take advantage of India growth story) will be the last course on the table as desserts.

Checking some bulk /block deal. Will comment on that as soon as possible.

Have a look at file attached in previous post.

Pankaj:)

pkjha30

Hi

Here is the bulk deal data for first quarter of this financial year(till 6/6/06)
No comments. Analyse and post your views.

Last edited:

pkjha30

pkjha30 said:
Hi

Here is the list of all nifty stocks with cmp on 6/6/06 with their 52 week high and low, difference from current price and difference in % term .
It is in csv format and could be opened in excel.(this is not adjusted for splits or bonus)You can see how much stocks have been dragged down from their 52 week high and how much yet to fall, if it continues.
This might help those who would like to keep their shopping list ready.
I don't think we should hope for still a better bargain.After this month further opportunity for investment will be limited as market will be in trading mode for quite some time(as opposed to trending mode)
http://www.traderji.com/47000-post160.html

hai all, the mean FII Nomura seems to be shortchanging investors.They have published reports that Indian market is overvalued, but their sister mutual fund is collecting and investing in current markets at this level.so they have actually triggerd this fall and buying at lower levels. will SEBI act on this ?
see a link below regarding this item.
http://smellthecheeseblog.com/index.php?paged=2
bye
ravi

Dear Pankaj,

Can we have scripwise data frm FIIs trading. Or can u guess frm the market activity which shares were unloaded and purchased heavily BY FIIs and operators.Our market is a 100% manipulators market which the money power and political support.

See today was the day which the many bubbles bursted at NSE and BSE. For example.. the free fall for high-fliers such as Essar Oil, Reliance Capital, Arvind Mills, Ballarampur Chinni, Bongaigaon, Indus Ind Bank, Bajaj Hindustan, Andhra Bank, Vijaya Bank, Syndicate Bank, Petronet LNG, Bombay Dyeing. All these scrips were balooned with the help of some FIIs to cheat the investros. I noticed one time P/E of these stocks were above 100 when some brokergae houses and consultants giving rec.. to buy agressively.

pkjha30

Hi

Here are FIIs figures. The are net buyer for third consecutive day when market is falling,

From SEBI:-

Daily Trends in FII Investments on 07-JUN-2006

Reporting Date--- Debt/Equity ---Gross Purchases(Rs Crores)--- Gross Sales(Rs Crores) ---Net Investment (Rs Crores) ---Net Investment US($) million at month exchange rate
07-JUN-2006 Equity 1800.20 1715.40 84.80 18.90
Debt 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
The above report is compiled on the basis of reports submitted to SEBI by custodians on 07-JUN-2006 and constitutes trades conducted by FIIs on and upto the previous trading day. "Note: The data pertains to all the activities undertaken by FIIs in Indian Securities Market, including trades done in secondary market, primary market and activities involoved in right/bonus issues, private placement, merger & acquisition, etc."

NSE figures are

FII trading activity on NSE and BSE in the Capital Market segment(In Rs. Crores)
Date--- Buy Value ---Sell Value--- Net Value
7-Jun-2006 1853.63 1923.75 -70.12

While as per SEBI figures the are net buyers by Rs, 84 crs as per nse data they are net seller by Rs. 70 crs.

So the may be getting in through some other door not reflected in market. After making up for 70 cr net sell thay must have invested additional 154 crs in order to turn a positive sebi figures of Rs. 84 crs.

Plain Double speak.

The market opened weak and ended weaker. Fall was more than what was in DOW

Now Dow and other indices have opened in GREEN. Europe is largely green. Rest was in red as usual. The sentiments will affect sensex and nifty tomorrow. It may open up and might close slightly in red or even a shade of green.
Just anticipation.FIIs will see to it that when need comes technical analysts would get three or any number of white candles. But that will happen only when their buying operations are over.

Global cues were extremely neagtive.

So I would advise wait and watch.

C

Czar

I think we are in for 1 jolly good big white candle...

if you see fii have been buying stock futures & selling index futures for a couple of days...that leads to the conclusion that the index futures being covered today we are in for wave C or is it D...lol joking dont know much about Mr.Elliot - Joy may throw some light

pkjha30

rheinu said:
Dear Pankaj,

Can we have scripwise data frm FIIs trading. Or can u guess frm the market activity which shares were unloaded and purchased heavily BY FIIs and operators.Our market is a 100% manipulators market which the money power and political support.

See today was the day which the many bubbles bursted at NSE and BSE. For example.. the free fall for high-fliers such as Essar Oil, Reliance Capital, Arvind Mills, Ballarampur Chinni, Bongaigaon, Indus Ind Bank, Bajaj Hindustan, Andhra Bank, Vijaya Bank, Syndicate Bank, Petronet LNG, Bombay Dyeing. All these scrips were balooned with the help of some FIIs to cheat the investros. I noticed one time P/E of these stocks were above 100 when some brokergae houses and consultants giving rec.. to buy agressively.

Hi

I thought on that line also. But not yet able to trace that activity. Only bulk deals and block deals were available. As soon as I get those figures I will share it.

C

Czar

I dont think its possible... imagine if everyone knew what the other is buying or selling...its like giving a open book exam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Equities 21