Technical Charts by Economic Times [Advanced, Real-time, Free]

Prashant.Bafna,

I saw this thread only today, though I was using ET charts for a long time now and has been recommending it to others as a bench mark.

Congrats and many many to all of you in the team for creating such an excellent charting app and providing it free.

Meanwhile may I ask if you can provide "Renko" chart and "Alligator" indicator ?

Also fibonacci time intervals (though this is not very useful, I just would like to take a look if it is available).

You may also think of find utility for different kind of wave patterns, candle stick patterns etc.

thanks & regards

mastermind007

Prashant bafna

What ET has attempted is amazing. There is lot of room to go above and something for you to look ahead ...

http://www.ichimokutrader.com/

Above website is actually a Chinese site that focuses on one particular indicator Ichimoku but goes far beyond simply plotting the indicator. It is a free site and it provides amazing tips to help both expert and novice and it handles all of the NSE stocks. You can configure your view and create your own market-watch list.

Hello ET,

1) How can I increase size of the chart, specially its height ?. I don't want full screen, I am not asking about zoom. But there is a lot of superfluous area on the screen that can be utilized. The BB do take up a lot of space, don't they.

2) Important : Can you please remove those bars after 3.30 pm ?? It seems that the bars extend upto 4pm. I am sure that it messes with the indicator readings.

@mastermind007: Thanks, looking into it. We do support watchlists and will soon have it right there with charts as well.

@timepass: looking into it.

@yashodhan: Thanks a lot, please do. We are trying to incorporate as many feedbacks as we can.

Prashant bafna

What ET has attempted is amazing. There is lot of room to go above and something for you to look ahead ...

http://www.ichimokutrader.com/

Above website is actually a Chinese site that focuses on one particular indicator Ichimoku but goes far beyond simply plotting the indicator. It is a free site and it provides amazing tips to help both expert and novice and it handles all of the NSE stocks. You can configure your view and create your own market-watch list.
Dear mastermind007,

That is a great website. Thanks for pointing out.

columbus

@ Prashant,

I think the chart is not getting UPDATED at the desired interval.For example ,I expect BANKEX
at 5MIN Time frame ,gets updated at every 5 min (10.00,10.05,10.10,10.15,10.20 etc.......).
Please introduce ,the same for LOWER time frames also.