Technical Charts by Economic Times [Advanced, Real-time, Free]

amitrandive

Prashantji
When I click on the Studies=Pivots ,there is a long line for the pivot which runs through the entire month
My query is which are these type of pivots and what timeframe , looks like a Monthly pivot.
Can we have the option to switch between Daily, Weekly or Monthly Pivot?

Last edited:
Prashant,
There is big gaps between candles in intraday charts.Normally there may not be any gap in intraday candles.Please look into this matter.
Thanks.

ananths

Hi Prashant

Mobile app shows charts but if you zoom in and out it gets messed up.
May be it's issue with my Android 4.2...im not sure.

If you want see the issue I can post a pic later..
@PUCHU_2500 : Don't worry, we are not using Google Finance data.

@ananths : might be an issue with the specific android, please do share the device details & a screenshot. You can send them to me privately as well email: prashant.bafna [at] timesinternet.in
Sent you an email with screen shots. Please check
@Columbus: Options are low priority will happen but will take some time.

On 5 MIN : check stocks & indices in BSE for e.g. : http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...C&exchange=BSE&entity=company&periodicity=day

@ananths: checking it.
hi Prashant,

Any update with this?

@amitrandive: These are Fibonacci Pivot points. Pivot points for daily charts use prior month's data and the pivot points for intraday charts uses the prior day's data. We'll soon add the weekly.

@vasan56: Gaps in intraday data is possible, however as mentioned there we don't capture all the intraday market ticks and the gaps could be because of that.

@ananths: It's an old android bug, we've not yet been able to bypass it. If possible please update your android OS. We're still trying for a workaround. Will update you.

@amitrandive: These are Fibonacci Pivot points. Pivot points for daily charts use prior month's data and the pivot points for intraday charts uses the prior day's data. We'll soon add the weekly.

@vasan56: Gaps in intraday data is possible, however as mentioned there we don't capture all the intraday market ticks and the gaps could be because of that.

@ananths: It's an old android bug, we've not yet been able to bypass it. If possible please update your android OS. We're still trying for a workaround. Will update you.
@amitrandive : the pivot points that are live are standard (my mistake above), both weekly ones and fibonacci are in development.

bunti_k23

Hy prashant is there any plan to make 1m/3m/5m charts on your mobile app?
Iam using micromaxx canvas2 a110 , and the app is running pretty slow .whats the min requirement to run the app .type of internet conn 2g/3g.:)

Thanks for ur effort ur doing wonderfull job.

Tc
Amit.

@mskksa : Our pleasure :)

@bunti_k23: Yes, lower periods are in development and will be available both on web and app. However 5 min is already there for BSE stocks in the app.

The app would best run with a 3G/Wifi Connection (2G will work fine but a bit slow) and the latest Android (Kitkat/Lollipop - Minimum is 4.0). That being said we are constantly improving the app to work with all devices/versions and 2G.

Hello Prashant.Bafna,

I noticed an error today on the chart. I was checking the chart (1 day) on Jindal Steel & Power.

though it closed at 158/- as per NSE, it is still showing 153/- (now at 5:13PM)

Open
High
Low
Close

That means the one day chart does not show the last candle (the current) correctly.

Hope you can correct this anomaly.