Sureshot

EagleOne

Last edited:

EagleOne

bhai kyu dimag lagate ho.. Profit lene ka and happy rehne ka :) :))
Kya baat hai. Kahan se kahan aa gaye hum. From 'Teach a man how to fish' to 'Goan fish curry ready-to-go'! :lol:

Thank god, saint and smart trade never said something like that otherwise saala TJ hi na hota! :D

Taiki

Please do not waste time looking around for answers. Just go to MCX website and you will get almost all the answers to your lot size and other questions. Besides, there are hundreds of websites and forums dedicated to commodities. Search them on google, go through them, and become member of the ones you like best. Learn basic chart reading, for which, again, there are hundreds of books, websites and videos on youtube. Spend a few weeks on them. How much capital one needs for copper mini? Depends. If you know how to trade, a few thousands are ok. If you don't, even lakhs will disappear. All in all, go through all the hit and trial methods by doing paper trading, keeping records. One day you will automatically know how much you need and how much you can get out of the market...
All this infromation I am spending my precious time to give to you by presuming that you really want to learn. In case you don't actually want to learn but start making money right now, then there are many paid and unpaid websites as well that give calls and tips. Gamble with them and see how it goes. Take care, man.
Well, first of all thank you for thinking of replying to my queries.. in my very 1st question in this thread i had mentioned that when i started searching about commodity only results i got was about sites giving tips, If i had to follow them then i would not have come here with my question and intentions to learn. About charting and trading stuffs whatever knowledge i have now i have gained that through TraderJi, browsing and with my own effort. My questions were not about trading, but about the commodity data on lot size, minimum capital required for buying a lot of copper mini etc..

And in case if here guys think that answering newbie's question is a waste of time, then in that case i will find my own way. THANK YOU.

EagleOne

Well, first of all thank you for thinking of replying to my queries.. in my very 1st question in this thread i had mentioned that when i started searching about commodity only results i got was about sites giving tips, If i had to follow them then i would not have come here with my question and intentions to learn. About charting and trading stuffs whatever knowledge i have now i have gained that through TraderJi, browsing and with my own effort. My questions were not about trading, but about the commodity data on lot size, minimum capital required for buying a lot of copper mini etc..

And in case if here guys think that answering newbie's question is a waste of time, then in that case i will find my own way. THANK YOU.
You see, your last lines told me that I wasted my time. ;)

By the way, have you ever gone to MCX site? If you have you would have gotten answers to many more questions that you might be asking in future. But no. You want it here...readymade. :lol:
I trade commodities, and I am member of several commodity forums. If I found them on the net, why can't you? Think about it before blowing you egoistic top. And yes, you would do yourself a great service if you find your own way. Because that is the best way. ;) :)

Take care

Taiki

You see, your last lines told me that I wasted my time. ;)

By the way, have you ever gone to MCX site? If you have you would have gotten answers to many more questions that you might be asking in future. But no. You want it here...readymade. :lol:
I trade commodities, and I am member of several commodity forums. If I found them on the net, why can't you? Think about it before blowing you egoistic top. And yes, you would do yourself a great service if you find your own way. Because that is the best way. ;) :)

Take care
Yeah you are right, and FYI, my last line came from your previous post. And yes i am going through MCX regularly since last 3 days, I am not saying the answers are not out there, it is there and i will get it.. But can you tell me what is damn wrong in asking the questions here? :annoyed:

I did not know there are few experienced traders here with so much attitude problem. So who is showing ego now? May be you are trading commodity , you are member of several forums and know many things, But if you are thinking that helping some one who is in need is a waste of time for you, then bro, YOU NEED HELP.

And yes, you pointed out it right, Thanks god Saint, TardeHunter did not say this that The predictor and you are showing here... Keep up, I have better things to mind now..

EagleOne

sl khane gaya tha...nothing else

aaj toh 5250 around he close hoga... parso ghusegaaa
Abhi dekha. 5249 pe close hua. Bas gap-up na ho monday ko. Crude ji ki shorts utaarne ka majaa aa jayega, sachee keh riya hoon! :D

Subhadip

Yes, Ashu, I am trading Nifty and other stocks from NSE. I downloaded the historical price for COPPER mini 28 JUN contract from 1st Jan 2013 to present. When i put them in my stock system, i got few false signal. May be it was moving sideways in Jan and Feb. Well I will be tracking it for next 3/4 months and will paper trade..

And i have few doubts here on lot size.

1. What constitutes the lots in commodity? like in stocks lets say 1 lot of SBIN means 125 shares, so here how the lot size of 1 lot copper mini is decided ?

2. Lets say i have bought 1 lot of copper mini, and the contract moved 1 point, so how much profit/loss i will make ??

3. What is the minimum capital needed to trade 1 lot of copper mini ?

Thank you for your advice and suggestions. I will check the Silver mini and crude as well along with copper.
one lot of copper mini with 1 point move will give u 250 rs,
lots in different commodity varies according to weight..

minimum capital needed to trade 1 lot of copper mini in intraday I suppose 5 K in zerodha, and big copper 15 K in intraday in Zerodha.

Taiki

one lot of copper mini with 1 point move will give u 250 rs,
lots in different commodity varies according to weight..

minimum capital needed to trade 1 lot of copper mini in intraday I suppose 5 K in zerodha, and big copper 15 K in intraday in Zerodha.
Thank you Subhadip Ji. :)

EagleOne

Hahaha agar gap up hua toh hum aur ghusaegeee haha aana toh 4900 hai hee... =)
Paisa banane ke liye gutts, patience or margin chaie hota hai... Wrna paisa nahi aata bs jaata hai
Sahi bola, bhai. Khaskar commodities ke satte baazar mein. By the way, monday ko asli game apni stock market mein honi hai. Bulls aur bears ke beeach mein aakhiri ghamasaan yudh. Don't miss that animal fight, bhai. Saala koi bhi katega, apun log tyaar mileinge haathon mein plate liye hue...meat khane ko! :rofl: