Sureshot

EagleOne

Saale chote chote diye tim tima rahe line mein candles ki jageh. Bas abhi bati gul hoti ya diwali shuru hoti hai! :D

EagleOne

abey saare latak gaye kya? BNF NF...options ki chatni bana rahi hain hamesha ki tareh. Predictor bhai, aap kidhar ho? Kuch aur panga vanga liya kisi mein?

EagleOne

apan ne toh 5149 aur 5151 pe saare lots nikal diye. Kuch chiller hi aaya hai haath mein. Lagta hai subh jinhone short maare the wo covering mode mein hain. Aur naya buyer aa nahin raha ye soch ke ki retrace hoga aur niche. Seller ghus nahin raha ye soch ki support ke uppar hai, jab neeche aaye ga toh panga lenge. That is why diye tim tim kar rahe hain. Monday ko big boss America decide karega ki kidhar ko jaane hai crude ne. Jidhar ka rukh hoga hum uddhar ke Shah Rukh khan ban jaayenge! Kyon theek hain na? :D

apan ne toh 5149 aur 5151 pe saare lots nikal diye. Kuch chiller hi aaya hai haath mein. Lagta hai subh jinhone short maare the wo covering mode mein hain. Aur naya buyer aa nahin raha ye soch ke ki retrace hoga aur niche. Seller ghus nahin raha ye soch ki support ke uppar hai, jab neeche aaye ga toh panga lenge. That is why diye tim tim kar rahe hain. Monday ko big boss America decide karega ki kidhar ko jaane hai crude ne. Jidhar ka rukh hoga hum uddhar ke Shah Rukh khan ban jaayenge! Kyon theek hain na? :D
hahahahaha

HAHAHA bhai galiya barsai toh log daar jaege... lol

Kher crude ka scene suno ab...

:::: SureShot ::::

Risk and Reward on this Call will be entirely yours Still I will Strongly Recommend this Call to all .

Let's Earn together Call

SELL CRUDE 5255-5270 (jaha bhi mile)

TARGET ------ > 5200/5180/5145/5100/5070/5030/4090

StopLoSS -------> "GHANTAAA" (NOT REQUIRED)

HOLD karna ek ek Target ayega... jo jo ess call pe kaam karo wo apni Sell Price Post karna .

jAI HOOOOOO

Regards

The Predictor

How u calculate these level...these things i want to learn....
Ye to samajh me aa gaya ki crude sell karna hai per ye kaise pata kagta hai ki 5000 ka level bhi torega

Taiki

Yes, Ashu, I am trading Nifty and other stocks from NSE. I downloaded the historical price for COPPER mini 28 JUN contract from 1st Jan 2013 to present. When i put them in my stock system, i got few false signal. May be it was moving sideways in Jan and Feb. Well I will be tracking it for next 3/4 months and will paper trade..

And i have few doubts here on lot size.

1. What constitutes the lots in commodity? like in stocks lets say 1 lot of SBIN means 125 shares, so here how the lot size of 1 lot copper mini is decided ?

2. Lets say i have bought 1 lot of copper mini, and the contract moved 1 point, so how much profit/loss i will make ??

3. What is the minimum capital needed to trade 1 lot of copper mini ?

Thank you for your advice and suggestions. I will check the Silver mini and crude as well along with copper.
Will anyone mind or find time to answer these questions. Please forgive me if these are way too basic questions for you pros. But I am still on my learning curve. Sorry if I am bothering you guys with this, in that case you can direct me to the right place where learner can put their questions.

Thanks

NANDAMAD

Will anyone mind or find time to answer these questions. Please forgive me if these are way too basic questions for you pros. But I am still on my learning curve. Sorry if I am bothering you guys with this, in that case you can direct me to the right place where learner can put their questions.

Thanks
Please contact ur brokerage he will guide u.

EagleOne

Thanks
Please do not waste time looking around for answers. Just go to MCX website and you will get almost all the answers to your lot size and other questions. Besides, there are hundreds of websites and forums dedicated to commodities. Search them on google, go through them, and become member of the ones you like best. Learn basic chart reading, for which, again, there are hundreds of books, websites and videos on youtube. Spend a few weeks on them. How much capital one needs for copper mini? Depends. If you know how to trade, a few thousands are ok. If you don't, even lakhs will disappear. All in all, go through all the hit and trial methods by doing paper trading, keeping records. One day you will automatically know how much you need and how much you can get out of the market...
All this infromation I am spending my precious time to give to you by presuming that you really want to learn. In case you don't actually want to learn but start making money right now, then there are many paid and unpaid websites as well that give calls and tips. Gamble with them and see how it goes. Take care, man.