Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Aditya,

Am a little handicapped at the moment... assembling a new machine next week...sometime.... will re-check everything with AB... on MT4 don't have all the freedom I want in terms of accuracy...while plotting on the charts... for Longer Term....and looking at a 5 year chart... is akin to viewing an ECG squished printout....!!!

SG
No problem..... till the end of next week, Nifty shouldn't drop much below 5250 (17th Feb prediction)..... So, we would still have plenty of Nifty points to play with.... 1000 to be precise.... ;)

bthakwani

Agar wal nahin hota toh China ka kya hota.....:)

SG
got it..

what i didnt get is this new theory...

at first when i spotted ur new thread and looked at kid of market's interpretation of ur chart... it looked to me as if he projected the chart by placing its inverted mirror image...

but for me its getting cunfusing.. same as SM but with a 'c'..;)

but it looks worth the wait...

SavantGarde

Hmmmm..... so many variants of 'Fused' ..... must appreciate the consistency........ always as a 'suffix'

How about ... 'Fused Tubelight' for a change.....:lol:

SG

and I'm totally ear-fused, eye-fused, i-fused :p

@ SG sir ji,

it is still not 22 March, but it would be great to know why those TLs are there where they are and the reason for their intersection as well as degree of extension.....the list is not a short one....:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.