Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

A guy is reading his paper when his wife walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head with a frying pan.

He says, "What was that for?"

She says, "I found a piece of paper in your pocket with 'Betty Sue' written on it."

He says, "Honey...remember last week when I went to the track ? 'Betty Sue' was the name of the horse I went there to bet on."

She shrugs and walks away.

Three days later he's reading his paper when she walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head with the frying pan again.

He says, "Ouch....What was that for ?"

She says, "Your Horse Called."

SavantGarde

So wonderful! I see myself being like Rose in my 80s!

The first day of school, our professor introduced himself and challenged us to get to know someone we didn't already know.
I stood up to look around when a gentle hand touched my shoulder. I turned around to find a wrinkled, little old lady beaming up at me with a smile that lit up her entire being.
She said, "Hi handsome. My name is Rose. I'm eighty-seven years old. Can I give you a hug?" I laughed and enthusiastically responded, "Of course you may!" and she gave me a giant squeeze.
"Why are you in college at such a young, innocent age?" I asked. She jokingly replied, "I'm here to meet a rich husband, get married, have a couple of children, and then retire and travel."
"Noooooooo........ seriously," I asked. I was curious what may have motivated her to be taking on this challenge at her age.
"I always dreamed of having a college education and now I'm getting one!" she told me. After the class we walked to the student union building and shared a chocolate milkshake. We became instant friends.

Every day for the next three months we would leave class together and talk non-stop.
I was always mesmerised listening to this "time machine" as she shared her wisdom and experience with me.

Over the course of the year, Rose became a campus icon and she easily made friends wherever she went. She loved to dress up and she revelled in the attention bestowed upon her from other students. She was living it up.

At the end of the semester we invited Rose to speak at our football banquet. I'll never forget what she taught us. She was introduced and stepped up to the podium. As she began to deliver her prepared speech, she dropped her three by five cards on the floor. Frustrated and a little embarrassed she leaned into the microphone and simply said "I'm sorry I'm so jittery. I gave up beer for Lent and this whiskey is killing me! I'll never get my speech back in order so let me just tell you what I know."

As we laughed she cleared her throat and began: "We do not stop playing because we are old; we grow old because we stop playing.
There are only four secrets to staying young, being happy, and achieving success. You have to laugh and find humor every day. You've got to have a dream. When you lose your dreams, you die. We have so many people walking around who are dead and don't even know it! There is a huge difference between growing older and growing up. If you are nineteen years old and lie in bed for one full year and don't do one productive thing, you will turn twenty years old. If I am eighty-seven years old and stay in bed for a year and never do anything I will turn eighty-eight. Anybody can grow older. That doesn't take any talent or ability. The idea is to grow up by always finding the opportunity in change. Have no regrets. The elderly usually don't have regrets for what we did, but rather for things we did not do. The only people who fear death are those with regrets."
She concluded her speech by courageously singing "The Rose." She challenged each of us to study the lyrics and live them out in our daily lives.
At the years end Rose finished the college degree she had begun all those years ago. One week after graduation Rose died peacefully in her sleep. Over two thousand college students attended her funeral in tribute to the wonderful woman who taught by example that it's never too late to be all you can possibly be.

"Growing Older is Mandatory - Growing up is Optional"

MurAtt

Break out above previous high after an inside day while above sma 200 #beababybull for tomorrow
AND
If close up by 1% it is #megabull for tomorrow , i see some scalp shorts are lying in the system without proper hedge

Dinkar Rao Topi Sambhaalo ... hawaa tez hai .. udd jayegi .. :D

SavantGarde

Hi Bharat,

Still holding on to those JETAIRWAYS shares that your Dad had bought ..and everybody had forgotten about it....!!!

Think you found it quite by accident...if I remember correctly....!!!

SG

ayush2020

This one refuses to die...and surfaces..every once in a while finding relevance because of people....& their delusions of grandeur...... !!!

A shepherd was herding his flock in a remote pasture when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced out of a dust cloud towards him. The driver, a young man in an Armani suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses and YSL tie, leans out the window and asks the shepherd, If I tell you exactly how many sheep you have in your flock, will you give me one?
The shepherd looks at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looks at his peacefully grazing flock and calmly answers, Sure. Why not? The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell notebook computer, connects it to his AT&T cell phone, surfs to a NASA page on the internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite navigation system to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo. The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg, Germany. Within seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot that the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses a MS-SQL database through an ODBC connected Excel spreadsheet with hundreds of complex formulas. He uploads all of this data via an email on his Blackberry and, after a few minutes, receives a response. Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech, miniaturized HP LaserJet printer and finally turns to the shepherd and says, You have exactly 1586 sheep.

Thats right. Well, I guess you can take one of my sheep. says the shepherd. He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on amused as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car. Then the shepherd says to the young man, Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my sheep?

The young man thinks about it for a second and then says, Okay, why not?

Youre a consultant. says the shepherd.

Wow! Thats correct, says the yuppie, but how did you guess that?

No guessing required. answered the shepherd. You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked; and you dont know crap about my business. . . Now give me back my Dog.

wah wah SG sir ji............. kya baat kya baat !!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

bthakwani

Hi Bharat,

Still holding on to those JETAIRWAYS shares that your Dad had bought ..and everybody had forgotten about it....!!!

Think you found it quite by accident...if I remember correctly....!!!

SG
yes SG.. we still have them... jet has doubled since the december lows and it needs to double one more time to come to our buying price.. :D

well after i found these accidentally i started looking closely into all his old files and found that he had bought jindal poly films, RPower, dena bank and one more company i dont remember the name... didnt know what to do with them so still holding...

u have some view on jet now..?

thanks for remembering..!:)

SavantGarde

Hi Bharat,

Will talk to you after the market or late evening... in the meantime if you can prepare an orderly Excel of the holdings.....!!!

SG

yes SG.. we still have them... jet has doubled since the december lows and it needs to double one more time to come to our buying price.. :D

well after i found these accidentally i started looking closely into all his old files and found that he had bought jindal poly films, RPower, dena bank and one more company i dont remember the name... didnt know what to do with them so still holding...

u have some view on jet now..?

thanks for remembering..!:)

bthakwani

Hi Bharat,

Will talk to you after the market or late evening... in the meantime if you can prepare an orderly Excel of the holdings.....!!!

SG
alrite SG, ill upload the excel in some time...

here is something i find weird... we had RNRL and got Rpower as a result of the merger... this one i remember correctly because i had told him to buy RNRL after i heard about it from somewhere... and we entered when it was exactly at Rs. 100. and we got 1 Rpower for 4 RNRL... which would make our effective buy price of Rpower at rs. 400... which is more than its all time high...:eek:

thanks again..!

alrite SG, ill upload the excel in some time...

here is something i find weird... we had RNRL and got Rpower as a result of the merger... this one i remember correctly because i had told him to buy RNRL after i heard about it from somewhere... and we entered when it was exactly at Rs. 100. and we got 1 Rpower for 4 RNRL... which would make our effective buy price of Rpower at rs. 400... which is more than its all time high...:eek:

thanks again..!
haha. you are not alone, same happen with me and mostly many others. my average cost of Rpower is more then 400 due to RNRL , RPOWER never gone above it's average issue price even after they issue additional rpower.
RPower + RNRL BIG Game sucked many people,

Status
Not open for further replies.