Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

bthakwani

Hi Bharat,

Thanks for the file....!!!

Went through the statement... of the 5 in total 3 are almost at the bottom of the ocean.... !

I do have a few thoughts on the salvage operation.... !!!

Will further the discussion after going through their respective charts....!!!

SG
will wait for ur views...

what i thought about them was that if the bear market has ended and the govt is looking pretty serious about the fdi in airlines... jet, dena bank and hdil should be fine.. am i right..?

dont know anything about jindal poly films.. and seems like 'bottom of the ocean' is too generous for Rpower... it will have to shoot out of the earths atmosphere.. perhaps move out of milkyway to bring comfort..!:D

appreciate ur humility as always... thanks.!

SavantGarde

LOCK, STOCK, AND BARREL​

An entrepreneur attended an auction at which he won the bid on an old safe.
With dreams of a large fortune inside, he was told that the business from
which the safe originated was so long defunct, that no one had the
combination. Undaunted, he called a locksmith to try to get the safe open.

The first locksmith told the entrepreneur that it would cost forty dollars
to open the safe intact. However, tried as he might, he couldnt open it,
and told the wealthy man that he had lost his money in buying the safe.

The entrepreneur then contacted another locksmith, a crusty, bent old man
with three days' growth of white whiskers, who took a long look at the safe,
noted its manufacturer and retired to his truck. Shortly, he returned with
a power drill, a ruler, and a small, bent piece of metal.

The locksmith measured a few inches from the dial and marked an "x" at the
"two o'clock" mark. It took more than half an hour for the old man to drill
through the safe's door. He then took the bent metal, hooked it through the
hole and fished around a few moments until a loud "CLICK" was heard.
Turning the handle the door swung open slowly.

The safe was empty.

Disappointed, the entrepreneur turned to the locksmith and asked the charge
for opening the safe.

"A hundred and twenty dollars," replied the locksmith.

"A hundred and twenty dollars?!" shouted the businessman, "That's outrageous!
The other man only wanted forty! I want an itemized bill for it!"

"Okay." The locksmith turned on his heel and returned to his truck. A few
minutes later, the entrepreneur was presented with a dirty piece of paper
upon which the locksmith had written:

"Charge for drilling hole --- $20
Charge for knowing WHERE to drill the hole --- $100."

Didn't quite get it ... I mean the downsloping Green TL ... This current upmove has still not informed us whether this is the swing high or not ...

I am totally KANFUZED ....
Sushilji is going to keep us Kanfuzed till 22nd March..... Abhi toh sirf Live Demo chal raha hai.... This is what he meant by "TIMING THE MARKET"....

Sushilji.... On a Serious Note.... Are you really confident about it.... I mean you had earlier given a live example of Dow - it worked.... It has so far worked in Nifty as well.....

Are you really serious about Nifty reaching 4250 by March Expiry..... If it is so, do you advice to buy a March 5000 Put..... It is presently trading around 50..... and if we have to see Nifty at 4250 during March.... then, we make a potential gain of 700 points..... Not bad in terms of RR Ratio..... And, if you advice so..... Do you advice keeping any StopLoss in place.... I would just be buying a single lot....

Do you advice the same..... I know, this is an absolutely immature and newbie question... But still.... I am really excited.... :)

SavantGarde

Hi Aditya,

Am a little handicapped at the moment... assembling a new machine next week...sometime.... will re-check everything with AB... on MT4 don't have all the freedom I want in terms of accuracy...while plotting on the charts... for Longer Term....and looking at a 5 year chart... is akin to viewing an ECG squished printout....!!!

SG

Sushilji.... On a Serious Note.... Are you really confident about it.... I mean you had earlier given a live example of Dow - it worked.... It has so far worked in Nifty as well.....

Are you really serious about Nifty reaching 4250 by March Expiry..... If it is so, do you advice to buy a March 5000 Put..... It is presently trading around 50..... and if we have to see Nifty at 4250 during March.... then, we make a potential gain of 700 points..... Not bad in terms of RR Ratio..... And, if you advice so..... Do you advice keeping any StopLoss in place.... I would just be buying a single lot....

Do you advice the same..... I know, this is an absolutely immature and newbie question... But still.... I am really excited.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.