Shubha RT plugin for Amibroker now launched

lvgandhi

It's dotnet 4.0. Will send a mail to the support team.
lvgandhi ..you also have office 07 i think, have you tried it ?
Yes. I also tried today.I could get the symbols in amibroker. Excel is also updating. But I don't get connect button in shubhart flash screen. Hence could not connect.
I keep all the programmes nest, excel and amibroker running. Is it necessary to keep excel running? I have added data download folder and database folders also to trusted locations in amibroker.
Restarted every thing still position was same.
However when I clicked the disconnected point in amibroker it showed flash screen with connect button. When I click connect, it shows connected. But no data flows to amibroker. amibroker is blank.

Last edited:

Vertigo_1985

Yes. I also tried today.I could get the symbols in amibroker. Excel is also updating. But I don't get connect button in shubhart flash screen. Hence could not connect.
I keep all the programmes nest, excel and amibroker running. Is it necessary to keep excel running? I have added data download folder and database folders also to trusted locations in amibroker.
are you getting symbols from amibroker into shubhart ? in my case i am not seeing symbols in shubhart although i have added them to amibroker. I have also kept excel running but dunno if it's needed to be run all the time.
which .net version you have? maybe your issue is because of .net.

lvgandhi

are you getting symbols from amibroker into shubhart ? in my case i am not seeing symbols in shubhart although i have added them to amibroker. I have also kept excel running but dunno if it's needed to be run all the time.
which .net version you have? maybe your issue is because of .net.
I see symbols in shubhaRt config also and in amibroker. Amibroker shows connected, but no data comes to it.
I am having .net 4

mrkanitkar

Restarted every thing still position was same.
However when I clicked the disconnected point in amibroker it showed flash screen with connect button. When I click connect, it shows connected. But no data flows to amibroker. amibroker is blank.
You do not need excel running. I will explain process in next post.

@Abhi1284
Which version of Office you have?

mrkanitkar

We have enabled NIFTY INDEX in new build.
Here is link to download http://shubhalabha.in/amirt/Shubha_%20RT_plugin_for_Amibroker.zip

Here are all details for new builds.
1. Requirements - win Xp SP3, Win 7, Win 8 (32,64 bit), dotnet 2 and dotnet 4. Msoffice 2007 or MS office 2010 or MS office 2012.
2. Please ensure you are not running Amibroker while you run setup to install plugin.
3. Please create new Amibroker DB (works with old as well but if old is corrupt or have some other issues, may not work)
4. Please set time interval as 1 sec or 1 min. Set no. of bars to 10000 or more (depends time interval, if interval is 1 sec then this should be 100000) It decides how much data you want to load. If you already have data above this, Ami may not show new data.
5. Set market timings properly, also set save on request and allow mix eod data.
6. Click on Plugin config, set data path and click on save.
7.In RT settings tab, select NEST or NOW (depends on your terminal). Set proper field values ( these are different for NEST and NOW, you can check this by linking data to excel)
8. If you want NIFTY cash index data, you need currency market enabled and set Last traded time (LTT) as LUT.
9.Set refresh interval based on your requirement. (0 is 500 ms, 1 sec or 3 sec etc). click on save.
10. Now add symbols. Type trading symbol and select market from drop down and click on "Add symbol to RT" Please ensure you do not make any mistake in spellings here. Many times people make mistake in spelling or select wrong market.
11. Once all symbols are added, please click on "Add all symbols to Ami"
(this will add symbols in AMI as well)
12. Click on save and close.
13. Close Amibroker (optional)
14. Use EOD downloader (http://shubhalabha.in/release/) if you want to backfill. Import data from google or yahoo and backfill. We will release excel if you want to import data from NEST data)
15. Please start NEST, NOW as admin, ensure all selected symbol are in terminal.
16. Please start Amibroker as admin, ensure same data base is selected and plugin. Click on connect server.
17. Ensure you have added "RequestTimedRefresh( 1 );" in AFL. You can set refresh time as you want.
18. Please do not add new symbols in RT file while server is connected and pulling data.

This should be make life easy now.
For ODIN, Sharekhan, autobackfill (from google), manual backfill (from sharekhan,NEST, NOW),we will launch another utility in 10 days.

Please do not hesitate to contact [email protected]
We would love to help you.