Shubha RT plugin for Amibroker now launched

lvgandhi

Can we do teamviewer session today?
Mr. Kanitkar,
Sorry. As I was out of town, I could not post immediately. tomorrow ie 28/8/13, I will try the latest one on post 24/8/13 10:18 am and then come back.

lvgandhi

Mr. Kanitkar,
It is working ok in winxp sp3, excel 2007and ami 5.67.
Still one requirement need to be met is symbol aliasing as it is needed for trading continuous contract in f&o say for near month as NIFTY-I. Without that all old data need to be merged as NIFTY13AUGFUT which is not correct.

mrkanitkar

Mr. Kanitkar,
It is working ok in winxp sp3, excel 2007and ami 5.67.
Still one requirement need to be met is symbol aliasing as it is needed for trading continuous contract in f&o say for near month as NIFTY-I. Without that all old data need to be merged as NIFTY13AUGFUT which is not correct.
Thanks for feedback. Merging old data will be one time activity on every expiry. If feature will be implemented then also you to do mapping activity every month as NIFTY13SEPFUT will be NIFTY-I in next month. Both will be needed around 3-5 clicks.

lvgandhi

Thanks for feedback. Merging old data will be one time activity on every expiry. If feature will be implemented then also you to do mapping activity every month as NIFTY13SEPFUT will be NIFTY-I in next month. Both will be needed around 3-5 clicks.
Though as you said activity is same regarding clicks, but NIFTY-I will indicate near month contract, but merging old data with NIFTY13SEPFUT will show all data as last near month contract. Though technically for trading, it may not matter, it does show wrong picture.

lvgandhi

In continuation of my post in 92 of this thread,
there is a small correction first. Ami tried was 5.62-32 bit not 5.67.
Today I tried with now.
First I tried reconfiguring plugin in existing database with selection of NOW instead of nest. That doesnot change server name,also does not change field names lie LTT to Last Traded time. I only changed field names. When I tried to connect, dialog says start nest.scriptrtd. Then I again opened plugin config and I changed server name to now.scriptrtd. Then tried to connect. It connected. But no data transfer from NOW to Ami.

I wanted to try in another system with windows8. I have installed Amibroker 5.67-64 bit, office 2007, NOW and Nest in D: drive. When I installed plugin, it showed normal installation folder in C: drive. I changed it to D: drive folder where Amibroker is installed. But when I created database and tried to select plugin. Plugin does not appear in the list. I tried restarting my laptop. Still plugin does not appear in list.

mrkanitkar

Today I tried with now.
First I tried reconfiguring plugin in existing database with selection of NOW instead of nest. That doesnot change server name,also does not change field names lie LTT to Last Traded time. I only changed field names. When I tried to connect, dialog says start nest.scriptrtd. Then I again opened plugin config and I changed server name to now.scriptrtd. Then tried to connect. It connected. But no data transfer from NOW to Ami.

I wanted to try in another system with windows8. I have installed Amibroker 5.67-64 bit, office 2007, NOW and Nest in D: drive. When I installed plugin, it showed normal installation folder in C: drive. I changed it to D: drive folder where Amibroker is installed. But when I created database and tried to select plugin. Plugin does not appear in the list. I tried restarting my laptop. Still plugin does not appear in list.
Please contact support.

Today I tried with now.

is net frame work install in your system. same problem in my system but after install problem solved.

Abhishek