SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

Because of my mistakes, i have made losses, but i can say only because of SH system i was able to recover say around 40% of my losses this year.

But yes, while taking trades i am combining all his strategies i.e. (315, SST, SMC). Sometimes it gives results so good that after getting out of trade in profit i think out of crores of traders only i was perfect :)

So all credit goes to SH, he is perfect i.e. creator simple but so powerful strategy.
I also have the same feeling, that can recover all my losses. Can you please give a small hint how are you combining all the strategies.

Thanks in advance
Regards Prem

Last edited:

anilnegi

Dear Sh/ TP

any site which provide intraday chart i.e. 30 minute, 60 minute, like chartink, which provide daily chart.

anil negi

trade4joisar

I also have the same feeling, that can recover all my losses. Can you please give a small hint how are you combining all the strategies.

Thanks in advance
Regards Prem
For now few which i use regularly,

E.g.

1. Yesterday when nifty hit 6051 which was SAR for bears, exit from 315 position and then entry at EOD (as 315 was still bearish) around 6125 which will help you get save around 60-65 points.

2. When there is SMC(Smart Correction Strategy), forget all other strategy and trade as per this, it will supress all other strategies.

3. When there is 1st false crossover in 315, try to check where you can get chance to trade on opposite side.

These are the few combine strategy which helps me to avoide whipsaws and most of the time i get profit too. I will share more once i will have confident.

SH, Seniors,

I dont want to post which is not related to this strategy, but thought to share as all these are SH's masterpiece :).

Hope this will help.

For now few which i use regularly,

E.g.

1. Yesterday when nifty hit 6051 which was SAR for bears, exit from 315 position and then entry at EOD (as 315 was still bearish) around 6125 which will help you get save around 60-65 points.

2. When there is SMC(Smart Correction Strategy), forget all other strategy and trade as per this, it will supress all other strategies.

3. When there is 1st false crossover in 315, try to check where you can get chance to trade on opposite side.

These are the few combine strategy which helps me to avoide whipsaws and most of the time i get profit too. I will share more once i will have confident.

SH, Seniors,

I dont want to post which is not related to this strategy, but thought to share as all these are SH's masterpiece :).

Hope this will help.
trade4joisar thanks for your reply and explanation.

Prem

Today it made low of 6230.55 and closed around 6237.

Now tommorrow, SAR can be hit OR we can have up move from here, let see.

If SAR hit, bear SAR is 6416, which is too far, so no short from here wait for 15 ema touch and signal which is 6266.
Now 15 ema is 6246. So I guess shorting around 6250 would make sense ??