SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

VJAY

Hi Vijay,

I will do my best to clear your doubt.

Please correct me if i am wrong.
Thanks joiser.....
But I want to clear this with SH....is 5254 short trade negated in 1.00 bar?.....or in1.30 bar?
Hope you getting my point here....:)

NB:Missed your point here.....so your trade below 12.00 bar not negated????????

IMO its wrong.....SH clearly said when we get bearish bar after touch of EMA...if that bar high taken out means that trade was negated.......may be my understanding is wrong to0
My Q is when we get inside bars then one bar breaks prev bar high is our trade negated or we wait for bearish bar high taken out for neagtion of that trade....

Last edited:

Nifty futures charts for last 20 days (15 EMA and 30 mins)

all red dots are proper corrections to 15 EMA after making a new high (sometimes markets correct to go below 15 EMA, thats ok). As you can see, each red dot has made a higher low so each red dot makes a bull SAR.

A breach of bull SAR (i.e markets dropping even by 1 point below bull SAR) triggers trend reversal and shorts are triggered.

Currently the bull SAR is at 5232 (lowest point between previous high and current high) . Today nifty touched 5398 before falling to 15 EMA and making 5333 low.

If nifty was to make a new high above 5398 tomorrow, it would mean todays 5333 would become a new bull SAR.

If Nifty keeps falling and goes below 5232, it will mark the trend reversal and shorts will be triggered.

Please understand the above charts.

Tomorrow I will post about when to enter, book profits and pyramiding etc.

Cheers
SH
Wow wow wow!!! Cant say thank you ,it is too short a word to thank ur gesture..so nicely explained...Thank you sirji..