SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

My views on trades this method.....
@ start of today we in long mode as our SAR @ 5326(though earlier due to big SAR we have no pos ...though friday we entered long @5384-bullish bar closed abv 15 ema with stop @ 5351) which hit today ...also today on 10:00 bar our SAR triggered ..but no short due to big SAR point again(5516)....so trend is down...waiting price to hit 15 ema and get a bearish bar below 15 ema to go short as renetry rules...:)
Correct assessment.

Cheers
SH

My views on trades this method.....
@ start of today we in long mode as our SAR @ 5326(though earlier due to big SAR we have no pos ...though friday we entered long @5384-bullish bar closed abv 15 ema with stop @ 5351) which hit today ...also today on 10:00 bar our SAR triggered ..but no short due to big SAR point again(5516)....so trend is down...waiting price to hit 15 ema and get a bearish bar below 15 ema to go short as renetry rules...:)
Thanks for your views but can u explain y 5516 was SAR .

VJAY

Thanks for your views but can u explain y 5516 was SAR .
I think you guys not reading complete thread and coming with Qs...This Q I replyed 1/2 times also SH & others replyed many times....:)
Please go through this thread and get what this method and how we trade it ..then come to Q's...IMO if you read /learn posts of this thread then you have no Q's ...its simple method without any hard technicals....

our SAR always swing high/low above/below 15 ema between previous high/low and current high/low......