SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

anilnegi

Yes can be ignored as well .... thats why i said book partial ....

5425-5450 by this Friday based on market correction thoery??? :)

Cheers
SH

ya, profit locked, SH one thing, can we use envelope with a setting of (17, 10%) for GFZ, as i dont have other setting around, thaks

anil negi

Satyen

Dear SH,

Came Across your 30 min swing method seems excelent to me , want to do some experiment on this so need some help as follows

1- In your backtest report , is entries/exits based only on SAR ? not used GFZ ?

2- The entry price is different as mine i know this is due to time setting in Amibroker , can you plz say your time setting ? so that i can adjust and compare my entries with yours to get confidence ...

3-Another thing i want to know , can i trade this system with dirrectional bias like trade 15 min swings with the dirrection of daily 315 cross direction etc

4-Though have not specific input but eyeballing charts looks initial stoploss level is high can we do some thing on stoploss levels ?

Hope you will Reply ....

Regards

Dear SH,

Came Across your 30 min swing method seems excelent to me , want to do some experiment on this so need some help as follows

1- In your backtest report , is entries/exits based only on SAR ? not used GFZ ?

2- The entry price is different as mine i know this is due to time setting in Amibroker , can you plz say your time setting ? so that i can adjust and compare my entries with yours to get confidence ...

3-Another thing i want to know , can i trade this system with dirrectional bias like trade 15 min swings with the dirrection of daily 315 cross direction etc

4-Though have not specific input but eyeballing charts looks initial stoploss level is high can we do some thing on stoploss levels ?

Hope you will Reply ....

Regards
1. Yes not used GFZ

2. didn't understand that .... I have used 30 minutes TF

3. Yes you can it has its own pros and cons. Pros are less whipsaws and cons are you will miss early entry when the bigger trend is changing.

4. If bigger stoplosses is worrying then avoind taking that trade. Only trade those reversals where initial SL is small. Alternatively, if the initial trade has a big SL, dont take it, wait for a bounce from 15 EMA and take that trade with SL below recent lows

Cheers
SH