SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

anilnegi

Sh

i am a big fan of all your threads / strategy, but i personally feel that you should not take initiative in 5 min. strategy as you yourself always emphasis on quality rather than quantity, the more emphasis should be taken to soothe the 30 min strategy better, this is my personal view and no grudges against you as well those who trading 5 min,

anil

Hi All,
Is there any other free online charts where we can draw envelop indicator.
I think Icharts Live chart is paid version.
Hi,

Make a free login at Icharts, then you will find an option of "Charts (premium)" will appear in the list.

Make the adjustment as per requirement you want in chart.

Note : Chart's only for EOD......

regards

RV
Happy Trading :thumb:

Thanks Bali007...
EOD charts I am using. But inorder to use the 30min TF for the strategy used in this thread I need to have Live chart...So I am asking and free Live charts websites if available ?

Hi,

Make a free login at Icharts, then you will find an option of "Charts (premium)" will appear in the list.

Make the adjustment as per requirement you want in chart.

Note : Chart's only for EOD......

regards

RV
Happy Trading :thumb:

Thanks Bali007...
EOD charts I am using. But inorder to use the 30min TF for the strategy used in this thread I need to have Live chart...So I am asking and free Live charts websites if available ?
Free Software available on web are useless due to streaming are far behind with real time, they provide 15 -30 min delay with current price's.

No one make decision on it.

I am using omneyses as provided by Zerodha.

regards
RV
Happy Trading. :thumb:

anilnegi

Free Software available on web are useless due to streaming are far behind with real time, they provide 15 -30 min delay with current price's.

regards
RV
i use chartink, how does omneyses charges for intraday and EOD charts

regards
RV
I trade with Zerodha do they provide charting ?

By this strategy we are currently supposed hold our longs but according to market correction we are supposed short , read some where that SH suggests that we buy some puts. Please suggest what should those people do who have no positions? Wait for 15 ema touch or enter longs ?

By this strategy we are currently supposed hold our longs but according to market correction we are supposed short , read some where that SH suggests that we buy some puts. Please suggest what should those people do who have no positions? Wait for 15 ema touch or enter longs ?
Wait for breach of Bull SAR and then go short.