SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

Google before you post is the modern think before you speak. :cool:

Is the bear SAR at 5541.8 now? Since it has expired (Feb. Futures), and we will be using March futures data from tomorrow, how is this going to affect? March Futures Bear SAR is 5591.25. Which one should we use as the SAR? Thanks

Satyen

1. Yes not used GFZ

2. didn't understand that .... I have used 30 minutes TF

3. Yes you can it has its own pros and cons. Pros are less whipsaws and cons are you will miss early entry when the bigger trend is changing.

4. If bigger stoplosses is worrying then avoind taking that trade. Only trade those reversals where initial SL is small. Alternatively, if the initial trade has a big SL, dont take it, wait for a bounce from 15 EMA and take that trade with SL below recent lows

Cheers
SH
Thanks a Lot SH ,

time setting in ami is little bit differernt like if start market timing from 9 am then first candle will be a 15 min duration candle ... if i will start 9.15 as start time then last candle will be of 15 min ..... which may change entry/exit levels some time

So the chart you used what was the market starting time ..... plz inform which will be great help

Another Idea : Eyeballing chart it seems there is not much loss in sideways , we can trade both ways in daily sideways and once a trend develop in daily then we will add on 30 min in the dirrection daily trend

Looking Good to me

Regards

Is the bear SAR at 5541.8 now? Since it has expired (Feb. Futures), and we will be using March futures data from tomorrow, how is this going to affect? March Futures Bear SAR is 5591.25. Which one should we use as the SAR? Thanks
In such cases please refer to spot prices.

Nifty spot has made a new low today so 5537 spot becomes new SAR.

However on NF March charts recent highs are 5563 highs so you can use either 5537 spot or 5564 NF as new SAR

March series shorted from 5639 SAR 5564 now

Cheers
SH

Thanks a Lot SH ,

time setting in ami is little bit differernt like if start market timing from 9 am then first candle will be a 15 min duration candle ... if i will start 9.15 as start time then last candle will be of 15 min ..... which may change entry/exit levels some time

So the chart you used what was the market starting time ..... plz inform which will be great help

Another Idea : Eyeballing chart it seems there is not much loss in sideways , we can trade both ways in daily sideways and once a trend develop in daily then we will add on 30 min in the dirrection daily trend

Looking Good to me

Regards
My charts start at 9.15 and first 30 mins candle ends at 9.30 .. for first 30 mins candle is actually a 15 mins candle.

Cheers
SH