SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

Sir,

How about working with 15 min period. It may better result than 5 min!!!

Bakul
Yes, 15 is worth trying ..... (no experiments here)

If SAR on 30 seems to be too high ... 15 can genuinely be pursued (i personally do look at it while trading)

15 mins - longs booked at 5517 today (4888 to 5517 profit 630 points)

This short has SAR 5566

Cheers
SH

Yes, 15 is worth trying ..... (no experiments here)

If SAR on 30 seems to be too high ... 15 can genuinely be pursued (i personally do look at it while trading)

15 mins - longs booked at 5517 today (4888 to 5517 profit 630 points)

This short has SAR 5566

Cheers
SH
Hi SH,

As you have diluted your position of 30 min by looking at 15 min TF... where would you re-enter for 30-min? if u enter on first green candle after testing 15 ema..then what would be your SL... as technically 15 min is in downtrend.. ??

Hi SH,
I appreciate if you can give settings for blue chip scrips like Reliance, Sbin, Infosys, TCS, Tatamotors, ICICIbank etc.

I know that for any scrip we only need to see that 95 % of the candles are inside the envelope but i just want to make sure that i am going on a right path. For instance i have made settings for Infosys like 17SMA and 1.75 % on a 30 min chart.

Kindly correct me if the settings require further modification or is alright.

Hi SH,

As you have diluted your position of 30 min by looking at 15 min TF... where would you re-enter for 30-min? if u enter on first green candle after testing 15 ema..then what would be your SL... as technically 15 min is in downtrend.. ??
Hi Amol,

I havent said that I have diluted my 30 mins longs, i just said that even 15 mins can be pursued depending on the comfort of the trader.

Cheers
SH