Sensex Heading Towards 13k?

sudoku1

IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE GAP THEORY THAT ALL PREVIOUS GAPS ON THE OHLC CHARTS NEEDS TO BE FILLED THEN THERE ARE THREE PENDING GAPS
NEAR 14k,15k AND 20 k .WHRE DOES IT (SENSEX ) FILL THE GAP FIRST???????????????
friend,
a chart without a gap theory is like a car with steel wheels (can b driven only on railway tracks)
but it is not necessary for a partcular asset 2 fill each & every gap...
there r many open gaps (also known as windows) which the sensex has left while resuming the upternd near the 5k ,6k mark....so shall v say that the sensex will fall 2 shut those windows ?
after 2days event , the NF has two gaps @ 5422 & 4964 :)

Really? :eek:

To us- Sensex is heading towards downwards!
MILIND - MOST OF market circles there will be a crackout again after closing above 18500/-

hence - most traders do not have any energetic plan for this fortnight. everyone prefer to go with the trend. if goes down, sell and cover, if moves up buy n sell. no fresh positions taken by trading circles.

only public investors OR INDIAN MUTUAL FUNDS or others to push indices up. there is a expectation of fresh selling by fii on reaching 18500 + levels and nifty 5400.

let us wait and watch.:)

lalpar

No stopping markets from moving to 13k..Investors be aware....

Jai corp lovers...It is heading towards 500....

Be Carefull...

Now the big branded companies started giving good discount and its time you can buy on every dip but unfortunately I made lot of shopping in early down trend so i am out of cash.

13 k even 12 K is OK for me but if it goes below I would panic and might happen if fundamentals get effected.

I am still buying selected stocks in every dip. Investors should not worry but keep eye on the major developements around.