Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr114

josh ji no changes same one extra tick moving 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guptaji

do 2 things:

1. in Database settings - put the Intraday settings in proper market hours.(08.15 and 15.30)
2. in Tools-Preferences-Intraday settings - check the start time of the interval.

in this way way u will not get that extra tick in ur database. actually if ur settings are properly aligned/set then nothing extra will come

sr

guptak03

Guptaji

do 2 things:

1. in Database settings - put the Intraday settings in proper market hours.(08.15 and 15.30)
2. in Tools-Preferences-Intraday settings - check the start time of the interval.

in this way way u will not get that extra tick in ur database. actually if ur settings are properly aligned/set then nothing extra will come

sr
sr ji wat to do with currency ? i mean it wil b till 5 !!,,,,9 to 17hrs or 9.15 to 15.3 hrs???

sr114

sr ji wat to do with currency ? i mean it wil b till 5 !!,,,,9 to 17hrs or 9.15 to 15.3 hrs???
Guptaji

that part is not of that great problem, if u do currency trade u cud put the end time as 1700 hrs. and with commodity it will be 2330 hrs. but in the tools- preference part align the time stamp properly.

i never in the database tinker any thing but i tinker the tools - preference part , keep that part in proper fashion and u will not get that extra tick. do this and u will get proper ticks in ur chart
sr

Dear josh1,

I Tried to get RT Data From Odin to Ami using RTG31.xlsm file. Its updating Correctly . But I have one doubt . Nifty Future Symbol is showing as FUTIDX NIFTY 30AUG2012 in Arbitrage xls file . (this Symbol name is default. we cannot change) .

I like to show this symbol in amibroker as NIFTY - I instead of FUTIDX NIFTY 30AUG2012 . Its Possible ?

josh1

Dear josh1,

I Tried to get RT Data From Odin to Ami using RTG31.xlsm file. Its updating Correctly . But I have one doubt . Nifty Future Symbol is showing as FUTIDX NIFTY 30AUG2012 in Arbitrage xls file . (this Symbol name is default. we cannot change) .

I like to show this symbol in amibroker as NIFTY - I instead of FUTIDX NIFTY 30AUG2012 . Its Possible ?
Use the column for Symbol i.e. column F to link Symbol Name from arbitrage.xls. Write whichever name you like in Column A against each symbol.

josh1

Hello,First i am giving you very very thanks to do this prosess for data from now or nest trader.
today i see the video & i am clear about it.
i have a one suggestion,thats very important for dervative trader,please change symbol name from month name to -i(as nifty30aug2012=nifty-i),for doing this next month data can automatic merge in old month.thats very important for future trader.
and thanks again for this explaintion & great work.
Dear Navin

Once you link your scrips in the Excel sheet, you can change the Trading Symbol in Column A with whichever name you want. -- Nifty-1, Rajanikanth, Shahrukh, Salman, Katrina ......... :lol:

opened now data table...it is showing data from 9.50 onwords...till y'days 3.30 is there but todays 9.15 to 9.49 there is no data there...what i should have to do?

sr114

opened now data table...it is showing data from 9.50 onwords...till y'days 3.30 is there but todays 9.15 to 9.49 there is no data there...what i should have to do?
TR16

u have to backfill the data from 9.15 to 9.49 or otherwise u wont gt the data for that time period

sr

TR16

u have to backfill the data from 9.15 to 9.49 or otherwise u wont gt the data for that time period

sr
if my now data table is not showing data from 9.15. to 9.49 how can i get that data and where? actually i logged in in now on 9.50...does it matter that morning data shouldnt be there?? on nest chart also?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.