Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

fxgood

Any way i just shared what i know of and its all up to users comforts and let trader enjoys what they wanted as they wish i prefer to spend what it worth and dont try to short cuts when climbing trading hills

josh1

sir thanks for your rply
if u have time i give team viewer id password
plz check my system
tnk
mr josh1
sir can you give me your y ah oo/ g talk id i need ur help

thanks
Both of you have turned off your Private Message. If you PM your Teamviewer ID to me, I will be able to help you.

Mr Josh1

thanks you very very much i have downloaded video tutorial and got succeeded to get RT data & Back-fill too. :clap::clapping::thumb:

everything is working fine m very happy all credit goes to you

thanks again. Har Har Mahadev.

yograj r. jadeja

all done. and hurrye !!!!!!!!! i m geting the RT data in ami... live chart... thanks josh sir thanks very much. thanks for saving a lot money for rt data.

touchraj

Last edited:

guptak03

hello josh ji ,,, i m getting RT data from NOW and its working fine but now a days m getting a extra tick after 3.30. as m in currency trade also i hve kept my ami time as 9 to 17 in trading hrs..
the problem is dat extra tick ???bcoz of dat extra tick current rate wil b stuck till it get cross...nd signals wil b !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
need ur hlp

and one more thing as sharekhan is going to introduce new TT with all in one features can i get any video for TT for RT setup ...as v hve for NOW by one of our fnd in tj...

Status
Not open for further replies.