Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

Here, use this. I have a few changes left to do before releasing proper build and code but this works for me.
Couple of corrections

@josh1 - The LTT column is actually empty. The indicated '0' is in the OI column. My bad!!!

@Tracerbullet - Will have to amend the settings.ini like so for topic connection, now that the symbol has changed!!!

Scripxx=cde_fo|NIFTY50;NIFTY;Last Traded Price

Regards,
TB's logic is better. I shall change my code to pick multiple factor from ini soon. Who knows, Tomorrow it may become GreatNifty 50 :lol:

TracerBullet

Couple of corrections

@josh1 - The LTT column is actually empty. The indicated '0' is in the OI column. My bad!!!

@Tracerbullet - Will have to amend the settings.ini like so for topic connection, now that the symbol has changed!!!

Scripxx=cde_fo|NIFTY50;NIFTY;Last Traded Price

Regards,
yes, i have not updated NOW scrips for long time ( for faster startup ). So it seems CNX Nifty still works in this case

Dear Josh sir,
First of all I want to thank you for your kind reply, I have given full message only,but I found the mistake where it is , setting file not saved through RTD, so files seems to be empty. Once again redo all, now its working . Once again I want to thank the whole TEAM, you are all simple GREAT.

One more question, in old version TICK by TICK data can be save (not auto) by means of save database, at that time no backfill, like same it is possible to do in RTD V 1.30 , if so please help .

Thanks