Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

thanks for reply sir i fixed the error as the database path wasnt entered in excel. but now i am getting a different error where nothing is displayed but symbols appear. i have checked everything twice and spent many days but still cant find the solution.
i am attaching the screenshot with this post which displays the name of the stock - auro pharma but doesnt show any chart.

i went to the faq in help file and it was written that it can be due to incorrect date settings. i verified and found that my pc already is showing date as dd-mm-yyyy format but still i tried to change the format file to mdy as mentioned but then also same error.
Do not change format file. Follow all instructions like a baby

thanks for reply sir i fixed the error as the database path wasnt entered in excel. but now i am getting a different error where nothing is displayed but symbols appear. i have checked everything twice and spent many days but still cant find the solution.
i am attaching the screenshot with this post which displays the name of the stock - auro pharma but doesnt show any chart.

i went to the faq in help file and it was written that it can be due to incorrect date settings. i verified and found that my pc already is showing date as dd-mm-yyyy format but still i tried to change the format file to mdy as mentioned but then also same error.
It seems you are absolutely new to Amibroker.
No problem. Go to file -> New -> Default Chart.
Hopefully, you will be able to see chart.

1. Select update RTD to No in Settings, so that you can start without selecting scripts, by starting previously saved scripts!

2.Check coloum arrangement in vwap statistics window (Ref Help file), if not worked check your Data file in the Csv folder path!

3. Just delete the folder and reinstall the new one, Where Both are standalone app, There is no registry entries made by RTD or RTDMan!
Installer.exe DROPBOX link not working, it say content removed!

rmike

@Tracerbullet/josh1

With change in NSE Index Tickers a fair amount of disruption has been, unwittingly, wreaked by the exchange on 'home brewed' datapull utilities :(

Wanted to know the code (C++) for modding TB's rtd to pick up system time instead of LTT for Nifty in NOW ticker watchlist

The plain language code would read as 'If Ticker == Nifty, then LTT == System time'

However, am not sure of invoking sys time (can it be done directly, or does it have to be coded as a property/ function first?)

Would appreciate provision of the code snippet, as requested

Regards,

TracerBullet

@Tracerbullet/josh1

With change in NSE Index Tickers a fair amount of disruption has been, unwittingly, wreaked by the exchange on 'home brewed' datapull utilities :(

Wanted to know the code (C++) for modding TB's rtd to pick up system time instead of LTT for Nifty in NOW ticker watchlist

The plain language code would read as 'If Ticker == Nifty, then LTT == System time'

However, am not sure of invoking sys time (can it be done directly, or does it have to be coded as a property/ function first?)

Would appreciate provision of the code snippet, as requested

Regards,
Do you mean Index?
What i remember is that RTD does not send LTT for indices. That is why i had to take system time. So it should be already do what you want.

This is the line in worker.cpp ( Worker::amibrokerPoller() ) where you can debug / modify/
Code:
!_current->ltt.empty()  ? bar_ltt = _current->ltt : bar_ltt = Util::getTime( "%H:%M:%S" );
Code:
Util::getTime( "%H:%M:%S" )
should give you system time.
If you need ticker string at that place, you can use below within the loop.
Code:
settings.scrips_array[i].ticker

rmike

Really appreciate the prompt responses!!! :thumb:

Just wanted to clarify that in NOW (unlike NEST) the Index NIFTY has to be added to watchlist via the CDs\Index\Nifty selection for data pick up by rtd. The loop being used is the normal watchlist data pick up which is applicable to all tickers! Prior to the Ticker name change from Nifty to Nifty50, the LTT data was being displayed in the LTT column of the watchlist and could be picked up normally! At present, since the change, LTT data has stopped displaying in the column (its simply zero '0'), therefore the need for sys time pickup!

Wanted to mod the watchlist data pickup code segment with 'If Ticker == Nifty, then LTT == System time'. Hence the query! :)

Regards,