Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkkarnani

Being a newbie I am a bit confused, could you plz clarify

You say future market is = 100% loss., since its a contract b/w two people, i.e zero sum, where does the money go? :confused:

Thanks for the profound statement.No comments.
I would not comment on your comment "being a newbie" ;) but would like to say that any one shorting Nifty at 4319.50 :eek: with a backward trailing SL would call Futures a 100% loss affair only.
Regards.
R K Karnani

This is my first posting to this thread. Glad this thread is revived after a small break. I was following this since the very beginning; it was educative and gave good understanding to use such a powerful software namely Amibroker. (I migrated from Metastock)

The chart posted by CreditViolet on 19th July looks promising; especially the lower part with such colorful histogram. Can you please share the AFL for this. Thanks.
gacsekar

Kondman,
You cant argue with such people who have seen only a bull market...

Let there be a 3000 point correction, then we will ask manish again

dear mr. ratan jain

to fir app cash le ke ready raho na dilivery lene ke liye. agar loss bhi hoga to app ke pass shares to honge. future or nifty main to sirf contract note reh jate he paisa to bombay wale le jate hain. buy a+++ rated bluechip companies

ok how many members are here which are allways making money. severals are here which have lost the money in this market
so also she risk management and ru risk appetite

I would not comment on your comment "being a newbie" but would like to say that any one shorting Nifty at 4319.50 with a backward trailing SL would call Futures a 100% loss affair only.
Regards.
R K Karnani

dear rk

hitesh is quite senior and so called technical analyist and he also charge money for recommondation is also busy in shorting futures and nifty at that time i was short the nifty at 4319.5 and i will carry my short possition in august ok

oxusmorouz

I would not comment on your comment "being a newbie" but would like to say that any one shorting Nifty at 4319.50 with a backward trailing SL would call Futures a 100% loss affair only.
Regards.
R K Karnani

dear rk

hitesh is quite senior and so called technical analyist and he also charge money for recommondation is also busy in shorting futures and nifty at that time i was short the nifty at 4319.5 and i will carry my short possition in august ok
http://www.learningandteaching.info/learning/dissonance.htm

R

ratan jain

Good! best of luck manish!

Hope nifty crashes for ur benifit :)

It would have been a lot less painful to step aside and reenter?

Maybe u r not too active a trader?

maybe u find it difficult to accept a loss?

Regards.
R K Karnani

dear rk

Manish,

Seniority does not depend on calls and money. It depends on your methodology of giving calls, money management and comfort level of trading. I do agree Hitesh gave good calls, but changing stoplosses daily just to make your calls right - NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Regarding your view to carry shorts ahead - Normally it is not right to go against trend until you are very sure of reversal points.

Best of Luck

C

CreditViolet

This is my first posting to this thread. Glad this thread is revived after a small break. I was following this since the very beginning; it was educative and gave good understanding to use such a powerful software namely Amibroker. (I migrated from Metastock)

The chart posted by CreditViolet on 19th July looks promising; especially the lower part with such colorful histogram. Can you please share the AFL for this. Thanks.
gacsekar
Hi gacsekar

I just posted the chart in response to grandiose statements of Mr.Manish, I dont intend to share the formula at this moment.

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.