Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxusmorouz

I went short at 4490. Where should I cover?? Any Ideas !!!
Is this because of this?

Market is going up on global cues. Even inflation came higher today.

Individual stocks are looking tired. Technology is weak. Dow may go up even tonight. Cement is pulling the index now and it may peak out in a day or two.

I think market may enter into a distribution phase this month before plunging, if other results does not match the market expectations.

Already banks are feeling the heat and went to RBI regarding low credit off- take. Two wheelers are feeling the heat.

I do not know which sector is going to pull the index from 4500 to 5000, if at all it is going to touch that level as some analysts are predicting.

Only hope as of now is L&T, BHEL, Reliance, SBI. Already they have run too much too soon.
Or is this because of this?

I went short at 4490. Where should I cover?? Any Ideas !!!

U

uasish

Nobody under this Sun can be 100 % right consistently.
1) Either you follow your 'Baghya Vidhata' blindly;
2) Alternatively learn from our 'Baghya Vidhata' the Mkt.

However the main purpose of this forum is to help us develop to understand Mkt better,but not by registering here to get FREE tips,choice is ours.

I am not a veteran in Share mkt, but my iq, for whatever it is worth is ,tells me that Hitesh has been proved wrong in his call to short Nifty. Whether he accepts it or not but what else can one say when the call giver keeps on revising the Stop loss as and when it is either hit or about to be hit.
He has given some stupendous calls in shares but in Nifty he is totally wrong. Excuse me Hitesh but to me it seems its your ego that is making you continue the Short in Nifty, your intellect must be asking you to exit!!! I must add that I made a pile following a few tips of Hitesh, but I had not followed them blindly but for sure he was the initiator. I had also shorted Nifty but had reversed my position and exited at 4444 (In futures) yesterday. You may believe it or not but this call of yours on Nifty made me rethink on my decision to join you as a paid subscriber.
-Shravan
OHH MAN,I WHOLE HEARTEDLY ACCEPT GOING WRONG IN NIFTY.I HAVE NO DOUBTS ABOUT THAT,BEYOND THAT,ITS BEEN FEW DAYS I HAVE STOPPED WRITING HERE AND AT MANY PLACES,ITS GREAT TO SEE PEOPLE COMING HERE AND TELLING YOU THAT YOU DID THIS AND YOU DID THAT,I HAVE NO PROBS IN ACCEPTING A WRONG CALL,MY BIGGEST REASON FOR BEING MORE ADAMANT ON NIFTY WERE MY INDICATORS AND READING,READING WHICH I BELIEVE I DID LESS ON NIFTY,WAS MORE CONFINED TO MY INDICATORS WHICH WENT WRONG THIS MONTH IN AN UNBELIEVABLE MANNER FOR ME,THE SAME INDICATORS ARE WORKING GREAT ON STOCKS,OFCOURSE I DID POSITIONS READING ON STOCKS V.CAREFULLY.BUT THAT HAS SURPRISED ME,ONE OF MY PERSONAL READING ON FAVOURITE INDICATOR BECAUSE OF WHICH I HAVE LOT OF TIMES PREDICTED 150-200 POINTS FALL IN NIFTY DID SCREWED UP.

BEYOND THAT YOU ALL CAN KEEP COMING HERE AND BASH ME AS YOU HAVE BEEN DOING LATELY,I MIGHT HAVE LOST MONEY IN NIFTY BUT THE WORST THAT I SHOULD DO IS A KIDDISH ACT BUT I GUESS THATS REGULAR NOW ON THIS FORUM,I WAS ABLE TO PREDICT 5% FALL ON I.T STOCKS COZ I GAVE AN OPEN SHORTING TIP ON INFOSYS AND SATYAM BEFORE INFOSYS RESULTS. 1 DAY BEFORE INFY RESULTS,YOU CAN GO AND CHECK VALUENOTES.COM NEWSLETTER OF TUESDAY.

ANYHOW,MY POINT IS V.CLEAR AND YOURS TOO,THE REASON OF NOT WRITING HERE ANYMORE IS EVEN IF I DONT ADVERTISE OR ASK ANYBODY TO JOIN,I GET BASHED UP IN A MANNER THAT IS V.WEIRD IN TRUE SENSE AND FURTHER DUE TO WORK LOT OF TIMES I HAVE SEEN MYSELF NOT ABLE TO UPDATE IN TIME AS RATAN JAIN POINTED OUT TO ME WHICH CAN LEAD TO LOSSES FOR PEOPLE FOLLOWING MY TIPS,SO I THOUGHT I SHOULDN'T WRITE IF I CAN'T UPDATE ON TIME.

BUT SERIOUSLY I MISS THIS FORUM THOUGH THE PEOPLE HERE NEVER WELCOMED ME EXCEPT A FEW TO BE NAMED,ALSO THIS MONTH HAS BEEN PROBABLY ONE OF THE WORST FOR MY ANALYSIS,BUT I WILL DO MY LEVEL BEST TO CHANGE THINGS FROM THIS MONDAY ITSELF, IF NOT GOOD ENOUGH,I WILL RAISE THE BAR/MY LEVEL FOR SURE.

THANKS ALL FOR CRTICISING/COMMENTS,I KNOW THEY ARE FOR MY GOOD ONLY.

Nobody under this Sun can be 100 % right consistently.
1) Either you follow your 'Baghya Vidhata' blindly;
2) Alternatively learn from our 'Baghya Vidhata' the Mkt.

However the main purpose of this forum is to help us develop to understand Mkt better,but not by registering here to get FREE tips,choice is ours.
THERE CAN BE NO VIDHATA HERE AASHISH SIR,WARREN BUFFETT HAS HIMSELF SEEN COCA-COLA SHARE GOING DOWN BY 50% DESPITE HE HIMSELF BEING HEAVILY INVESTED IN THAT STOCK.
BEYOND THAT,I READ YOUR POINT ABOUT A TRADER AND YOU COMPARED HIM WITH ARDHENDU ROY AND SIDHAARTH CHATTERJEE WHOM I DON'T KNOW AT ALL ,JUST SAW THEM ON SANCHARI'S PROFILE ON ORKUT.

LOT OF TIMES,I SAW PEOPLE COMMENTING HERE ON ANALYSTS NOT BEING GOOD TRADERS WHICH I MYSELF BELIEVE IS THE BIGGEST TRUTH,SO THATS WHY ON MY COMMUNITY ON ORKUT RECENTLY ONLY RATHER THIS WEEK ,I HAVE STARTED A THREAD WHERE I PUT UP A PART OF MY PERSONAL TRADES RATHER THEY ARE FROM MY TIPS AND PUT MY ENTRY AND EXIT POINTS DURING LIVE MARKET HOURS,SO THAT PEOPLE KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO GIVE TIPS AND HOW DIFFICULT TO TRADE ON THEM.ON ONE THREAD,I WRITE MY TIPS AND ON THE OTHER,I SHOW THEM MY TRADING PICKS OUT OF MY TIPS ONLY AND HOW I DO MISTAKES AND HOW TIPS WOULD HAVE LOOKED RIGHT IF I WASN'T SHOWING THEM HOW I TRADED THOSE TIPS AND STILL MADE MISTAKES,THEREBY MYSELF CONCLUDING THAT,ITS 100 OR RATHER 1000 TIMES DIFFICULT TO TRADE THAN GIVING TIPS.

DO LOOK AT THAT COMMUNITY IF ANYBODY HAS AN ACCOUNT ON ORKUT NAMED NSE/BSE HOTSPOT AND YES,I DON'T ADVERTISE THERE ALSO AND HARDLY ANYBODY KNOWS ABOUT ME BEING ON VALUENOTES THERE.:)

Last Thing Last,just Food For Thought, Below 4496 If Nifty Trades On Monday,it Will Come Down To 4454 And 4440 Levels.a Closing Below 4454 Can Extend Correction Upto 4416-4410 Levels,according To Me Anyday A Closing Below 4410,will And Can Lead To A Development Of A Potential Top Formation Of This Rally Which Might Have Taken Place By Then Or
Potential Tops Can Be 4524 And 4544 Levels.a 30-40 Points Down Closing In Red On Monday Can Create A Top On One Of My Indicators And According To Me/or My Reading On My Indicators ,the Tops On Indicators Are Formed Before Market Forms A Top.REST,I THINK YOU GUYS KNOW MUCH MORE ABOUT TECHNICAL ANALYSIS THAN I DO.

Thanks All.

I think lets put an end to bashing out at Hitesh; after reading manish's post we all felt bad. Now that Hitesh understands that he got it wrong lets not hit out on him anymore. Hitesh dont feel bad about my earlier post.

the first target has hit below 4496,we still need a closing below 4454/4445 levels for this correction to get a bit nasty.Good unwinding can happen ,anyhow its a general view.
Difficult to stay away from this forum,great place.hehe.

I think lets put an end to bashing out at Hitesh; after reading manish's post we all felt bad. Now that Hitesh understands that he got it wrong lets not hit out on him anymore. Hitesh dont feel bad about my earlier post.
I completely agree with you buddy. It's okay and perfectly fine to go wrong sometimes or many times. Many of the guys who bashed Hitesh have not given the due credit when things went right. Why?

Hitesh is doing a brilliant job. Lets appreciate that.

hitesh short karwa raha he jo short karega mar jaye ga bombay wale paise le jayenge. future market is = 100% loss. market is only safe for delivery buy dilivery and wait for five to ten year and mint money. there is no way 4 jaldi money.

Status
Not open for further replies.