Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkkarnani

I would not comment on your comment "being a newbie" but would like to say that any one shorting Nifty at 4319.50 with a backward trailing SL would call Futures a 100% loss affair only.
Regards.
R K Karnani

dear rk

hitesh is quite senior and so called technical analyist and he also charge money for recommondation is also busy in shorting futures and nifty at that time i was short the nifty at 4319.5 and i will carry my short possition in august ok
Manish, It would not matter if its okay with me or not, the money is yours, and I pray that you can get out of the short with profit. Though your action is like fighting the market, whcih no one can do and win. The market will correct 'someday' giving u opportunity to exit your short, but may give you big heart burns too, as and when the mkt would end up higher.
The most surprisng thing is that you call Futures a 100% loss affair and still continue to hold your position in future with conviction and tenacity.
All the best to you.
Regards.
R K Karnani

U

uasish

I would not comment on your comment "being a newbie" but would like to say that any one shorting Nifty at 4319.50 with a backward trailing SL would call Futures a 100% loss affair only.
Regards.
R K Karnani

dear rk

hitesh is quite senior and so called technical analyist and he also charge money for recommondation is also busy in shorting futures and nifty at that time i was short the nifty at 4319.5 and i will carry my short possition in august ok
manish_life,
The entire day i thought of you ,even from yesterday night plz belive me ,this i am speaking from the core of my heart.I made up my mind to post this after mkt Hrs, seeing the early morning fall.
Plz never ever trade in Fut without SL.God has given you an oppurtunity to get out maybe to-morrow or day after in profit,but dont get a false feeling that in future also your loosing trades will revert back to profit.
You are the 'ONLY' guy who can say now that i knew Nifty will fall & who backed his belief with holding a Short position.
It is Suicide , manish to trade in Fut without SL.
God has shown mercy,it may not happen again hence from now on plz heed this 55 yrs brotherly advise never ever trade in Fut without a SL.
Asish

R

ratan jain

Ashish is right!

Thank God for his mercy and dont repeat this again

Manish: trading without SL is like crossing the road with ur eyes closed...

U may make it accross at night, but in daytime.....u will get hit

So, consider urself lucky that u were crossing at night :)

rkkarnani

manish_life,
The entire day i thought of you ,even from yesterday night plz belive me ,this i am speaking from the core of my heart.I made up my mind to post this after mkt Hrs, seeing the early morning fall.
Plz never ever trade in Fut without SL.God has given you an oppurtunity to get out maybe to-morrow or day after in profit,but dont get a false feeling that in future also your loosing trades will revert back to profit.
You are the 'ONLY' guy who can say now that i knew Nifty will fall & who backed his belief with holding a Short position.
It is Suicide , manish to trade in Fut without SL.
God has shown mercy,it may not happen again hence from now on plz heed this 55 yrs brotherly advise never ever trade in Fut without a SL.
Asish
Trust, its not Manish alone but others also take a lesson from this post of Ashish about STOP LOSS.

ye jo last month one sided teji thi ye bull run nahin scam tha small ( retail inverter ke sath. or jo ye geravat he ye presure release he presure cocker main se market ke to seti baj gai. kyon ki is july ke cutting ke last main sub jo market main so called log jo market ke is bull run ko drive kar rahe he wo apne possition ko double bech kar aab is girawat ka mazaa le rahe he. hum indians jayada teji main bahot sari baatian bhool jaate he jese mutual fund ko shorts ke permission haze funds and all the other instuments jo ke piche se kam kar rahe han. esi possition main sirif dilivery walla he safe he.

sorry bhai log english main haththoda tang he

Status
Not open for further replies.