Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

anup0212

Traders as today is last day of expiry I avoid doing trading so I woul suggest to wait for NF to see if it holds 6255 (spot) with EOD basis , then go long ...which I am also anticipating...else if NF close ard 6229(spot)...then it is negative sign...but I will not intiated trade...this is pure my observation...so take your call and decide...all the best...just keep in mind this week is diwali...so assumption is on long side....
Trade-8: Hope long are initated and first target is 6315..that we will get it by tomorrow so personally as I mentioned NF Spot holded 6255+ then I entered trade at 6310+ fut level so expecting to see 6333+ tomorrow opening once that is achieved , tomorrow I will update my target again else consider this to be closed at 6333+ lvl...:thumb:..see u all tomorrow....

anup0212

Trade -8 ...Target of 6333+ achieved in opening ...made a high at 6358...so hope you have closed 50% profit there...i.e 35+ points ...will see if market holds here or not. possiblity of holding more...

anup0212

Trade-8: Hold on long with SL 6305 fut ...tgt will update later today

anup0212

DearAnup.
What is the chance of market being in uptrend in Nov series and testing 6400?
Thanx/subrat
Subrat, I am not ruling out that possiblity and it might be posible we might see this level in 2 weeks provided we do not break 6180 spot anytime ...in two weeks time frame...have a good trading day...

anup0212

Trade-8: Update: Hold log as long as nffut holds 6305 lvl ...so expecting to see more bounce on monday or during muharat time...so tgt expected 6375+ lvl to 6393 lvl...so watch and trade accordingly.. have a safe and sound diwali to all of you....

Well no deepavali gift . Made mistake of not taking reverse trade thinking of expiry so no entry level now. All I can do is watch and wait.:eek::mad:

anup0212

Well no deepavali gift . Made mistake of not taking reverse trade thinking of expiry so no entry level now. All I can do is watch and wait.:eek::mad:
No worries wiseowl...helping others in tough time is a also a gift (understand gift given to others but u r driver that is ur gift)...and i can see u r doing great in terms of that....so be happy and have a safe and sound diwali to you also...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.