Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

Trade-4 update:market is still waiting for some kind of trigger and I would suggest watch the today's close of NF SPOT as it may be possible that NF may again BREAKOUT and go above 6200+ lvl if so happens hold on to long else if decide abt your SL and hold the position. I am bullish and seeing evry dip as buying opportunity....

anup0212

Trade-4 update: ..Today also another round of volatile session seems this week last week expiry jinx already shifted to this week.. anyway NF holds 6140 lvl so hold the position and watch again for same level but if it does not hold then place SL...tightly. see u all on monday...

anup0212

Trade-4 Update: seems we are niw struck in rangebound market , this gives no benefit to bear or bull...so watch your long position with sl and see if second half gives some direction or not. I think we might see some upside and use it for existing. I am considering this trade to be over in second half if no movement come in either side...all the best to all of you...

anup0212

Trade-4: Loss of 80 points and 60 points gain ...so net long closed with -20 points..I am planning to change little strategy now going forward.. I will keep the trade for max open for 3 days and if I get chance to close it on same day of initiation, I will close it....this is will be little exgressive but I guess time wants that....I will keep posting performance...

anup0212

Trade-5:Go long buy nf fut nov at cmp and sl 6125 and tgt ...6191+ fut lvl all...

anup0212

Trade-5: Target acchieved in few mins 20+ point gain...closed

holding till 6149 due to news related movement

sl hit at 6149

reverse posn not taken -- rolling over to next contract fresh posn 01 nov

Last edited:

anup0212

Trade-6: Go Long NF NOV at cmp 6191..target 6210...lvl all the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.