Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

Trade-8: Update: As I mentioned NF fut touched 6383 in muharat trading so hope traders would have closed the long , if still holding please take care and hold only with hope if NF 6250 hold in spot else if by any chance starts trading below 6270 lvl spot ...do not hold long ...this is trade is considered over now...decide and take call accordingly...

anup0212

Trade-9: : go Long again u can also say continuation to trade-8...seems again we are moving to new high this time 6360+ lvl in spot so trade long with sl 6280 fut lvl...and keep holding it ..tgt I will provide later...

anup0212

Market View: We might move soon into a good bull run which could take Nifty to 6700 lvl and if things remains postive ..as long as we hold 6180 on closing basis the upside will keep coming ...currently hoping to see 6380+ lvl and if things goes fine we might test 6440+ lvl also...but all will come in consolidated manner...see you all tomorrow..

Dear Anup,
I am little confused here. As per the Trade 8 , u had advised to close long and go for short. But in trade 9 , you are expecting mkt to go to 6440 level...why is it so even if mkt has gone down to 6250 level...

Thanx/Subratdas

trader15

Market View: We might move soon into a good bull run which could take Nifty to 6700 lvl and if things remains postive ..as long as we hold 6180 on closing basis the upside will keep coming ...currently hoping to see 6380+ lvl and if things goes fine we might test 6440+ lvl also...but all will come in consolidated manner...see you all tomorrow..
What trigger you are expecting for bull run for 6700 levels and duration when you expet this to be achieved

anup0212

Dear Anup,
I am little confused here. As per the Trade 8 , u had advised to close long and go for short. But in trade 9 , you are expecting mkt to go to 6440 level...why is it so even if mkt has gone down to 6250 level...

Thanx/Subratdas
subratdas, it was information for long holder to wait and watch the long position...so if by any chance if NF started to not to hold 6250 lvl yesterday advised to close the same..but it seems we need to have little patience...let see wht happens today...

anup0212

What trigger you are expecting for bull run for 6700 levels and duration when you expet this to be achieved
Hi trader15, expectation to see 6700 level is of little longer view not soon..triggers are in place...

anup0212

Trade-9: It is becoming risky trade now so those who do not want to take risk should close the trade ...else if trader hold then hold with EOD basis to NF to close ard or above 6235 + lvl in spot....my personal opinion is we may consolidate today and later NF will go upside ..trade on long side is more postive....

anup0212

Trade-9;update: Please close the long do not hold seems market is again loosing ground , we wil wait for next entry ...loss of 60 points on this trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.