Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I am bit excited to see this 8405 did hold loud :D ...now as per NF movement looks like a strong move is on the way some kind of trending day on upside...so I would suggest trader to use that for closing long but in case if we do not hold 8400 then also close the long ...anyways possibility on downside is very less so let see if that happens or not but again long side is very active...see u all tomorrow.
Yeah.. 8400 protected today by the bulls, despite a very narrow range day.

anup0212

well I am bit excited to see this 8405 did hold loud :D ...now as per NF movement looks like a strong move is on the way some kind of trending day on upside...so I would suggest trader to use that for closing long but in case if we do not hold 8400 then also close the long ...anyways possibility on downside is very less so let see if that happens or not but again long side is very active...see u all tomorrow.

I do not know if traders followed that suggestion or not but incase it is not we are still on long side and I think next upmove is very near but all this fail if 8360+ lvl spot do not hold tomorrow so let us see if that happens or not ..i am bullish and to me look like an up move of 8510+ lvl shd come this month...see u all...

anup0212

So today we did move back to upside but still this up move should hold 8380+ lvl and go for new high to make the trend more clear..today's closing suggest a good up side opening tomorrow.. Anyways we will come to more I am holding long side..see u all

anup0212

traders if you are not able to hold the positions you can book the profit with currently 90+ point , brave hearts please hold...plz do not ask me abt my positions I will not reveal it ...have fun...hk..

anup0212

seeing todays price action I am not seeing any weakness and close today gives another insight that we are going to have a next leap of up move roughly it it took take NF spot come where 8600 lvl , but price do suggest but on the flip side if on closing basis if we do not hold 8440+ lvl this upturn could reverse , so for me uptrend is continue and slow momentum is also picking up...so have a happy weekend to all viewers and see u next week...

anup0212

Traders as I was expecting nf to move towards 8600 lvl so inched towards it...now if any one has left bus ...will see if we get you boarded :D ..
Anyways we are near to next high...but as I mentioned closed long if 8480+ lvl do not hold on closing basis
.but if we hold near try holding position I guess ( may be wrong)..but expiry will happen ard 8600 lvl not sure but let see ...see u all..

anup0212

Traders as I was expecting nf to move towards 8600 lvl so inched towards it...now if any one has left bus ...will see if we get you boarded :D ..
Anyways we are near to next high...but as I mentioned closed long if 8480+ lvl do not hold on closing basis
.but if we hold near try holding position I guess ( may be wrong)..but expiry will happen ard 8600 lvl not sure but let see ...see u all..
hope traders have closed the long and now as per today's price move looks like health has changed again but confirmation will come tomorrow only and if we do not hold 8450+ lvl tomorrow so we will look for next shorting opportunity....hope you all had good profit...see u all tomorrow...

anup0212

traders tomorrow expiry could be dramatic , it just reminds me of last month where we had great run on upside but this time it could be on downside some indications on price is visible so keep an eye on closing of NF spot with 8450 lvl downside if NF holds this lvl then we will be fine and may be next week we will move to 8600+ lvl so incase if we do not hold (possibility is less) then downside ....I am bullish...so keep any eye of level and if we closed above 8500+ lvl convincingly we could head upside...but today's price action is just on downside ...so more clear indication only after expiry...i have no open postion and do not wont to carry ....see you all next week ...from tomorrow to next week till 2 dec I will be out and wont watch action..due to my granny expired last week and will be going out ...please traders pray for her soul to rest in peace...hk...

traders tomorrow expiry could be dramatic , it just reminds me of last month where we had great run on upside but this time it could be on downside some indications on price is visible so keep an eye on closing of NF spot with 8450 lvl downside if NF holds this lvl then we will be fine and may be next week we will move to 8600+ lvl so incase if we do not hold (possibility is less) then downside ....I am bullish...so keep any eye of level and if we closed above 8500+ lvl convincingly we could head upside...but today's price action is just on downside ...so more clear indication only after expiry...i have no open postion and do not wont to carry ....see you all next week ...from tomorrow to next week till 2 dec I will be out and wont watch action..due to my granny expired last week and will be going out ...please traders pray for her soul to rest in peace...hk...
Vaya con dios.......

Status
Not open for further replies.