Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

anup0212

yesterday move of NF from 7967 to 7939 and then back to 7950 lvl looks like shorts are getting build up if you remember same lvl 7968 was short initiated from 7968 to 7862...so if NF has to move up then it has to break 7970+ lvl which I think will be diffcult ,also if you observe in last 40 min of trade yesterday , look at 7900 PE Sep , you will get some idea of price distortion with Index , I feel game has been set now let see of 7860+ lvl will some sooner or later...moving from 7968 to 7866 is 100+ point ...:D..disclaimer no open position...will wait and watch NF move...happy ganesh chathurthi...to all viewers...see u next week...

yesterday move of NF from 7967 to 7939 and then back to 7950 lvl looks like shorts are getting build up if you remember same lvl 7968 was short initiated from 7968 to 7862...so if NF has to move up then it has to break 7970+ lvl which I think will be diffcult ,also if you observe in last 40 min of trade yesterday , look at 7900 PE Sep , you will get some idea of price distortion with Index , I feel game has been set now let see of 7860+ lvl will some sooner or later...moving from 7968 to 7866 is 100+ point ...:D..disclaimer no open position...will wait and watch NF move...happy ganesh chathurthi...to all viewers...see u next week...
Good position to be in. I feel that with the positive GDP data, the index may remain buoyant for a while longer.

Ganpati bappa moryaa to you too :)

anup0212

Today's move of NF above 70+ points does give a long trader a feeling of long being going to be continued , I feel tomorrow may be a flat day and if NF does not hold 7990+ lvl then trader can look for short and possibly shorts are well placed already in today's move .....that will be more confirmed tomorrow...see u all ...

anup0212

todays move made it more clear some more upside is pending..atleast 50 points...so NF. could go up to 8120+ lvl...but correction is due for long now...let see how it goes...

anup0212

today again closing mentioned that another big run is on the card , as per my analysis we might see 60 to 80 + point of run tomorrow , not sure but very much possible tomorrow...also if we close below 8060+ lvl EOD, I will look for short ...till then upside continue...see u all tomorrow...

anup0212

we moved back from 8060 lvls so nothing sort of weakness as by signal ...but I am bearish ...let MM and big player enjoy there sweet time...see u all soon...

anup0212

Traders NF moved back again from 8049 lvl to 8084 , looks like to me a shorts will start building up...I will not keep any position unless I see a close below 8060+ lvl but looks like ...we will not get chance also :D[ action could be concluded in a day] ..so I will rather just wait and enjoy the show..I am not at all good in a day action of 100 point move both side ...if you remember sometime back we move both side 100+ points..so till then..just wait and watch...

anup0212

NF made a low of 8126 and move back to 8152 giving a long sign, but I think still not convincing ...so I will like to see 8105 below lvl to go for short ...else long will continue ......let see if we see it tomorrow or not .......

anup0212

traders time to take short now ..keep sl as per your risk lvl...shrt NFFUT@cmp

Status
Not open for further replies.