Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

Today's fall was all global pressure but nf hold the ground smartly with gap down opening it just walk in narrow range so I am taking this as positive and hopeful bull will be back on Monday itself...all this has to happen with nf spot to hold 7540 lvl with EOD and if that does not happen we all know which side we are moving ..see u all next week..

anup0212

today's gap up and smart moved up and now this made traders position tough ...but as expected moved to 7727..now it is imp for long to NF stay above 7690+ lvl eod basis ,if that did not go well shorts will start coming in , as per system looks like shorts started building up...I can see more 20 to 40 point up move if that holds ..long will continue..else we will look for short...see u all tomorrow...

anup0212

todays fall was almost in line with SL I mentioned yesterday and as closing happens above 7690+ lvl so this long is active and next lvl to watch is for 7710+ lvl eod to long continue ...I do not see much fall so as per today NF move looks like a some more upside will be coming not sure but another 20 to 40 point possible let see if that happens or not...but I will wait for short side ....:D

anup0212

Traders I think time to go long as my system looks like upside will continue...this trade would be risky..so decide and take your call..all the best.. Buy nffut at cmp

anup0212

Traders I think time to go long as my system looks like upside will continue...this trade would be risky..so decide and take your call..all the best.. Buy nffut at cmp
hope you are making good points ...keep hold ..

anup0212

traders this move gives another signal that under current is strong :D ...so let us ride it ...I think we will see new high in 2 weeks ...so buckle it up..all goes well with long activelt holding 7840+ lvl with EOD ...so do not surrender ur profits and let see how much we got to go....see u all..tomorrow ...hare krishna and happy janmashtami to all of you....

anup0212

holding the same view this time EOD close abv 7870+ lvl taking 30 points more to add to gain side..but u can also take this as an opportunity to buy but SL I will keep 7840+ lvl spot to see if long continue or not...i am bullish..see u all...

anup0212

nothing much change in view but again to be careful is to be better as NF starting showing sign of weakness today but I would like to see it for 1 more day. NF has to cross 7930+ lvl to move to new high with support at 7840+ lvl some how it holds today ...but tomorrow move could be crucial...let see how it does ..2 days in a narrow range ...NF can go either way ..but some more upside is very much possible....

anup0212

well today NF almost tested the patience of long traders , but as mentioned 7840+ lvl holds and NF moved from 7855 low to 7891 lvl, so for me looks like long is active and we might see new high possibly above 7930+ lvl in coming 2 to 3 trading sessions , if that do not happens then downside 7840+ lvl is SL to be kept intact...see you all tomorrow ....

Status
Not open for further replies.