Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiki

well today NF almost tested the patience of long traders , but as mentioned 7840+ lvl holds and NF moved from 7855 low to 7891 lvl, so for me looks like long is active and we might see new high possibly above 7930+ lvl in coming 2 to 3 trading sessions , if that do not happens then downside 7840+ lvl is SL to be kept intact...see you all tomorrow ....
Me too is holding long with a trailing stop loss at 7860. Today's low is to be watched for long positions. today's market movement really tested the patience of bulls, If nifty manages to hold 7900, then I feel it will touch 8000 soon..

Regards
Taiki

anup0212

weak hearts please close the position ....seems this month new high within this expiry will be little tough...but possibility is high on long side ...so watch and decide and take your call ....see u all next week...

anup0212

Monday tomorrow's market close will decide if we move above 8000+ lvl in NF or not..but I am still seeing very much possibility of 7930+ lvl , though NF on friday made a high of 7929 , still 1 point shy it is :D ....upside move with only 7870+ lvl NF holds with EOD...so keep this and let see what NF does tomorrow...see u all ...

anup0212

time to close long and wait for short....

anup0212

short now take sept nffut...time for it...

anup0212

looks like some more downfall is expected till 7870+ lvl that should be point to close this short and look for long ...not sure if we hold 7870+ lvl tomorrow or not ...may be this action will shift to next series also..so all just wait and watch will happen now...

anup0212

time to close long and wait for short....

total 130 points ..in this trade..hope you all also made some profit...thanks

anup0212

Guys for me downside is open but the way NF moved backed from 7862 low to 7904 lvl ...looks like operators are also reading thread carefully :D ...now jokes apart we need to see 7870+ lvl to break down first and now looks like this is highly possible but all in next series....next two days i guess would be boring days....see u all...

anup0212

observing some divergences for long side but looks like short will come in play ..not sure ..but let see how it goes...i m bearish...

anup0212

seems NF is planning for a Big move it could be on either side....for me it shd be downside ...I could be wrong this time , seeing today's move ...looks like short traders are going to have tough time...let see anyway what NF does tomorrow ...as tomorrow is expiry so can't read much ...let see it...

Status
Not open for further replies.