Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

well we started on 23 June and ended on 7493 that day and after that a strong move of 1 day, today again back to 7493 today so I will be again on long side :D...let see tomorrow ...

anup0212

According to me long is active and there are occasions where NF tested 7480 lvl and bounced back , I think almost 6-7 times and yesterday again same thing happened , so for me still long is active more clear direction of movement will be clear from next week so see u all on monday...

anup0212

time to go long and keep your sl...

anup0212

so on today's trade we got 30 points ..now after today closing seems we got upside very quickly and if we hold 7590+ lvl on closing basis ,I will conside this as long and my view is that we will have some correction tomorrow but the over all trend is on upside ...expecting to see NF 7660+ lvl soon ..so let see tomorrow...

anup0212

closing long with 40 points accumulated...wait for some correction...

anup0212

Today market was very choppy as if like today is expiry of July series :D ...now I will hold long view as long as 7600+ lvl holds on EOD basis else I will look for short...see u all tomorrow..

anup0212

Time to look for short...

anup0212

traders I completly missed one indication in my system and did not catched this rally ...anyways I am holding short with 20 point loss and tomorrow it may be possible that we may again..open GAP UP and this rally will continue for tomorrow which I can see from pattern emerged [base to thi is closing on 6 June and 5 June ] please refer the NF SPOT closing so my guess is we will do a again one more run and then we could cool off ...this one linking with 8100 CE option gives a hint that we will have this run very much likely ...let see if that happens or not ...one more request please do not ask me question on this post as I will not say anything ..:D see you all tomorrow...

anup0212

So today was a day of consolidation and I think we will move upside ..if NF did not break 7670+ lvl on EOD basis ...long will continue let see tomorrow..

anup0212

Another day of consolidation and it looks like NF has found suport at 7680 EOD basis closed on upside and now we should be seeing good levels and right now NF at very near major resistance so let see that should be broken and we should head for new high..of 7800+lvl let see what happens tomorrow ..see u all...

Status
Not open for further replies.