Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

nothing much changed long active and just long is active and keep an stop of 7760 EOD basis SL and hold for long ..see you all tomorrow...

anup0212

go long at nf fut 7771 keep sl management ...tgt will update later

anup0212

go long at nf fut 7771 keep sl management ...tgt will update later
closed the position with 20 point loss :D and re-entered at low level:D

anup0212

Today's move was kind of tone set for bull run and if you have seen we touched a low of 7595 and moved back smartly to close at 7623..so according to me we should rally tomorrow or day after that..seems many of us are thinking like rail budget was disappointing and this cut has come ...but I think other way round we need to look at ...so if we cross 7670 +lvl then we are sure for good run and that we will come by tomorrow...my personal view is bullish..so let see tomorrow...

anup0212

we failed to pass 7670+ lvl today and bull tried to made an attempt in first half but did not hold so if 7550+ lvl holds EOD basis then long will survive else short will start picking up. According to me the down turn today seems completed and NF bounced back twice from this level today ..seems a final hope for Bull this lvl and tomorrow if we do not hold we will go down ..tomorrow we have budget so let see what does it hold for INDIANS...let see tomorrow.....

anup0212

today again after going down to 7480 lvls NF gone up 7700 lvl and then finally settled ard 7567 lvl ..and as i mentioned 7550+ lvl tested and NF managed to close above it ..so once again I am bullish and hoping to see 7700+ lvls soon..see you all tomorrow...

anup0212

NF has dipped below 7500 lvl and it manage to close above major support and now if NF has to go up then NF has to cross 7540+ lvl else this will be a shorting opputunity...this correction may continue but more clear direction we will see tomorrow..so see you all tomorrow...

anup0212

still holding same view nothing chnaged much and let see tomorrow if 7540+ lvl crosses or not ...see u all tomorrow...

anup0212

Nf failed to hold 7500 so recommend to go short now keep sl as per your risk..this short shd not be hold above 7490..all the best..

anup0212

the time I gave this call NF FUT touched a low of 7467 and moved back so I closed my position with loss of 5 points. Today's move again came in first 15 mins of trading time , loks like market not willing to fulfil wishes of traders...anyways let us look for long opportunity now as we are near 7540 lvl and if we close above this then go for trend :D...see you all tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.