Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen taneja

I would be highly obliged, if you can enlighten me the art of Trading.

Never had the guts to Trade without a SL being in place any time in my 8 Yrs of Trading Carreer. :D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Confessions of a day Trader:clapping:

If you are able to learn teach me too bcoz when I am in loss I wait for 50% and when in profit exit at 5-10% :p

anup0212

praveen taneja;974436 Confessions of a day Trader:clapping: If you are able to learn teach me too bcoz when I am in loss I wait for 50% and when in profit exit at 5-10% :p[/QUOTE said:
good one guys ...:D:D:D...carry on...I do nt know if you follow SL or not..but I trade with SL's ...I am not that much enlightened yet ...so follow my posts or else leave it ...

anup0212

anyways tomorrow view is 7620 is the lvl I mentioned last time , is resting now if we cross 7670+ lvl with EOD go long again else keep this as SL and go short..just a disclosure ...closed long at 6330 spot lvl....so total profit 410 points all accumulated...see u all tomorrow for any new trade....

anyways tomorrow view is 7620 is the lvl I mentioned last time , is resting now if we cross 7670+ lvl with EOD go long again else keep this as SL and go short..just a disclosure ...closed long at 6330 spot lvl....so total profit 410 points all accumulated...see u all tomorrow for any new trade....
I suppose you meant 7630 :)

anup0212

nothing much moved today 7630 played imp lvl , but seems like we are breaking down now ..not sure of it, but if we do not cross 7670+ lvl tomorrow I will look for short..seems 7600+ lvl as support for long to hold so let see what happens tomorrow...

anup0212

so guys again we fall from 7656 lvl to 7542 lvl now one thing seems little clear like 7620+ lvl will be next resistance. today according to me down trend completed but in case if we do not hold 7530+ lvl ...more short will come in...let see how it comes on monday...have a nice weekend......

anup0212

Guys you should go long seems we will hold...see u all..

anup0212

Guys you should go long seems we will hold...see u all..
if we do not hold tomorrow 7530+ lvl then we shd not hold this long ..and plz follow your SL's I am looking lvl only and for me 7530+ spot shd hold but any clear indication we will come to know tomorrow...if we hold then next lvl is 7560+ to watch out for ..see you all tomorrow...

anup0212

guys this bull market breaking all levels :D ...anyway hope you are making good money..and again it is not paper trade..I mentioned trade clearly ...now coming to view ..seems the uptrend is holding longs but according to me looks like uptrend completed so if this holds next lvl to watch for 7650+ lvl and 7670+ lvl ...which I feel will be challenging so let see what happens ...and discloure closed long with 100+ points..see u all tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.