Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

nifty spot survived 7490 lvl now it seems bulls are in full control...next lvl to watch out for 7630+ lvl if this survive eod closing we will have good momentum on upside ...currently postion is in 290+ points profit ...so ride it and do not surrender ...see u all tomorrow...

anup0212

7630 lvl also crossed so long continued and 7670+ lvl is next to watch out and if that pass we will see 7700 lvl :D
but if by any chance we go below 7610 lvl long shd be closed...right now we are on upside move...keep the ride ...today total count 360 points...

anup0212

holding the same view seems 7670 holding and taking NF to consolidate let see if that crossed and EOD closed above or not...so long is active and we today saw smart recovery from from 7580+ lvl for me it looks like sentiments are getting more and more positive let see ....we will see this long with 7620+ lvl as suuport to hold...see u all tomorrow.

ananths

7630 lvl also crossed so long continued and 7670+ lvl is next to watch out and if that pass we will see 7700 lvl :D
but if by any chance we go below 7610 lvl long shd be closed...right now we are on upside move...keep the ride ...today total count 360 points...
holding the same view seems 7670 holding and taking NF to consolidate let see if that crossed and EOD closed above or not...so long is active and we today saw smart recovery from from 7580+ lvl for me it looks like sentiments are getting more and more positive let see ....we will see this long with 7620+ lvl as suuport to hold...see u all tomorrow.
Two statements are contradictory...are you not following your own rules or is it just a paper trade? :D:D

anup0212

No . not at all..I just mentioned EOD is important and SL 7610 was for closing basis..hope u r clear..

anup0212

U mean , even if it falls 200+ pts in Intraday do nothing and wait for Close.....:confused:
Do not be so naive...if u r a trader then u know answer..:D...else leave it...why would any body do like that ..?

Status
Not open for further replies.