Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

trade-16 upd: close the call seems market may bounce back from here...

anup0212

Trade-16: Go short with ..tgt1 6026...5990 lvl in spot.....sl i will provide later...all the best..
hk
hope traders would have closed the all position. both tgt achieved today itself...in this trade profit of 70 points...:)

anup0212

Nifty has strong support at 5980 lvl and on numerous occasion it has bounced back and today retesting and moving back seems first indication of pullback so assuming to see a bouce back tomorrow...if on EOD basis we closed ard 6060 lvl then a pullback is going to take back NF to 6160 lvl..so tomorrow session will be a good watching session...see u all tomorrow...

anup0212

Nifty has strong support at 5980 lvl and on numerous occasion it has bounced back and today retesting and moving back seems first indication of pullback so assuming to see a bouce back tomorrow...if on EOD basis we closed ard 6060 lvl then a pullback is going to take back NF to 6160 lvl..so tomorrow session will be a good watching session...see u all tomorrow...
As I mentioned yesterday we will see some see saw today for pullback and to me it seems we are going to see a upside so let us wait for more time and if nifty holds 6040 lvl after crossing for some more time then we will decide..but till then no trade ...

anup0212

guys momentum is loosing ground and I think fall will start but I think I will avoid trading today seems I am not sure .....so will keep you posted...seems no trade for me as of now...

anup0212

Guys today bounce back came in very late hours so expecting this to continue ...sorry due to time constraint could not trade today and also normally if I have no position on friday i try to avoid holding any position so see u next week...

anup0212

trade-17:risky trade: since last week of expiry so traders not confortable shd not play...go sht on cmp and expecting nf spot to touch 6037+ lvls ..so all the best...sl u decide by yourself.

anup0212

trade-17:risky trade: since last week of expiry so traders not confortable shd not play...go sht on cmp and expecting nf spot to touch 6037+ lvls ..so all the best...sl u decide by yourself.
this trade turn out to be a bad trade just look at the timing , the moment I said go short from that onwards started upside journey :D....seems got rocket fuel from iran..anyways I am still bearish and I do not think this move has given any meaning ...we need to see tomorrow...let see how mkt comes out ...i might be wrong but still 3 more days to expiry...

anup0212

today again market is in range bound kind of as long as NF spot holds 6085 no trade for short ...long side I am not much comfortable today let see if NF breaks 6085 or not , if so happens go for short with target of 6037 lvl I am expecting to see this else 6056lv will come very close...as bouncing is expected but I am sticking with view for 6037+ lv for trend to complete...all the best ...

Status
Not open for further replies.