Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

trade-15: risky trade...go short on cmp expecting 20 points on downside..might be quick down side...

anup0212

trade-15 update seems market is holding to better watch this trade with SL ...something over 6229 spot lvl..else close this trade right now...

anup0212

trade-15 update loss of 15 points..

anup0212

market seems to today spent most of the time around 6200 spot seems to me a fall is going to come may be tomorrow ...a little correction is also expected...let see what happens tomorrow.

anup0212

market seems to today spent most of the time around 6200 spot seems to me a fall is going to come may be tomorrow ...a little correction is also expected...let see what happens tomorrow.
as I mentioned here market was hovering ard 6200 so expected to fall and same came ...let see if pull back comes tomorrow or not ...

anup0212

Trade-16: Go short with ..tgt1 6026...5990 lvl in spot.....sl i will provide later...all the best..
hk

anup0212

sl keep 6087...as per trend...

On hourly chart nifty is forming a head and shoulder pattern the formation will complete when nifty crosses below 6000.

DAILY CHART ALSO CONFIRMS HEAD AND SHOULDER PATTERN . SO IF NIFTY-F MOVES BELOW 6000 THEN WE CAN EXPECT A FALL BY ATLEAST 100 PTS
NO OPEN POSN OR TRADE TODAY BROUGHT 6000 PE AND CLOSED POSN 23 POINTS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.