Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

trade13 update...again market failed to cross 6100 mark so second leg of trade failed and this trade closed at loss of 25 and gain of 25 ...so net zero...seems we might consolidate here before upside jouney start...

anup0212

Trade-14: Go Long on NFFUT sl I will provide later ...looking for spot to cross 6160 and then 6190+ spot...hope traders now know nffut(Nifty Future) target...all the best...

anup0212

trade-14 update keep sl 6155 ...in fut if does nt hold ...then reverse the trade...seems we are loosing momentum now....

anup0212

trade14 update risky trade can hold the position else close it now ...profit of 50 points on this trade...

anup0212

Trade-14: Go Long on NFFUT sl I will provide later ...looking for spot to cross 6160 and then 6190+ spot...hope traders now know nffut(Nifty Future) target...all the best...
today both the targets were achieved...looks like we are moving to high end again but today;s close suggest the same...let see tomorrow....this trade is closed...

anup0212

Market will move higher today's strong opening held for full day for me typically a bull market but upside seems to be limited so let us see how far this go....see u all tomorrow...

anup0212

market is consolidating after yesterday huge move so dont expect any side move...let see what it says today...so waiting for trading oppurtunity....all the best all with trading...

Status
Not open for further replies.