NOW to AmiBroker (YA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone facing problems in Plus Backfill after the recent Plus upgrade to 1.7.1 ?

This is particularly directed to Windows XP users.
i am updating with 1.7.1 with nest trade ,no issues ..as usual it work well but not check with "now" terminal..
i am using zerodha nest terminal with xp-3

happy trading:thumb:

Hi Yusufi

Today I just upgraded to new version of ZT 3.10.57.100.11, they asked me to delete the Dialog Pos.ini in C: Program files- Omnesys - NEST3 folder. after that your utility has stopped recognising the NEst Trader (image below). what is the solution to this problem?,

how do i print screen

Hi Yusufi

Today I just upgraded to new version of ZT 3.10.57.100.11, they asked me to delete the Dialog Pos.ini in C: Program files- Omnesys - NEST3 folder. after that your utility has stopped recognising the NEst Trader (image below). what is the solution to this problem?,

how do i print screen
Hi All
The issue was just sorted out by Yusi

1. As per the image below, change it to Omnesys, earlier default was zerodha
(in settings- Nest/ ZT)

screen cap

2. In symbols, if you are selecting 'backfill volume as lots' then type as 1 for NFO/Currency futures, and lot size for commodities, here I typed 100 for crude.

Hi Yusufi

how do i print screen
Hi All
The issue was just sorted out by Yusi

1. As per the image below, change it to Omnesys, earlier default was zerodha
(in settings- Nest/ ZT)

screen cap

2. In symbols, if you are selecting 'backfill volume as lots' then type as 1 for NFO/Currency futures, and lot size for commodities, here I typed 100 for crude.

how to screenshot on windows 7

Yusi,
Could you please help me with the download link for your utility?
I don't see an option to enable private messaging for my account, maybe because I haven't been active on the forum. I believe once I start posting, the option will be available after a month.
I've been using RTNest & NowBackfil but they aren't 100% reliable.

yusi

Yusi,
Could you please help me with the download link for your utility?
I don't see an option to enable private messaging for my account, maybe because I haven't been active on the forum. I believe once I start posting, the option will be available after a month.
I've been using RTNest & NowBackfil but they aren't 100% reliable.
avishgr, google for Now2Ami or use the link in post #3 of this thread.

But, more importantly, the utilities are not available to new users; at least for the rest of this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.