NOW to AmiBroker (YA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
hi today when I started amibroker it said default database not found then I directed it to now2ami database. now it showing only 2 ticker banknifty, sbin and 3rd ticker nifty was missing. I checked now2ami database in "n" folder , NIFTY file (1850 kb) was there . then I have backfilled using nest plus. but the problem is in my database nifty was from may series so all past data gone.now the new NIFTY file in ami is 221 kb.
I have copied that 1850 KB nifty database file from ami in desktop , is it corrupted now , cause ami saying 0 bar/ no bar , when I am using this file ?
can someone using yusi's utility look into their amibroker database in "n" folder and upload the nifty future file for last 6 months or so. I need this.thanks

yusi

can someone using yusi's utility look into their amibroker database in "n" folder and upload the nifty future file for last 6 months or so. I need this.thanks
If you are okay with .txt files that you can import, then check your download link for data from April 2013. Note that the symbol name in the data is NIFTY_F1; you may have to import and rename to match your preference

Thanks should go to RM.

yusi

Mr Yusi, right now I am using gdfd to NT and now I wish to use your utilities but it is for some time only or I could use it for ever.
Tengachu, you have not answered a question put to you: did you send a NestGoesNt (Nest to NinjaTrader) registration on 1st Nov, 2013?

yusi

Is anyone facing problems in Plus Backfill after the recent Plus upgrade to 1.7.1 ?

This is particularly directed to Windows XP users.

VJAY

Is anyone facing problems in Plus Backfill after the recent Plus upgrade to 1.7.1 ?

This is particularly directed to Windows XP users.
I upgraded only on friday...not seen any problem though I not closely observed it......also am using windows 7 now after I seen problems in my Xp(sp2) earlier...

hello Krab bhai can you provide me Now to Ami file as I am intrested in it after reading the thread of owner as he is not online I request u to send me please thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.